China’s Neodymium Iron Boron Magnet Market - Forecast to 2024: Increasing Demand from the Electronics, Medical Devices, Automobiles, and Wind Industry - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 3, 2019--The “China Neodymium Iron Boron Magnet Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The market for NdFeB magnets in China is strongly driven by the abundant availability of raw materials required for their production.
China has the largest reserve of rare-earth minerals and holds a monopoly over the raw materials. However, since the regulations for exporting the raw materials have become stringent over the past few years, the industries that are dependent on these magnets have set up their plants in China in order to reduce their production costs.
Some of the industries where the demand for these magnets is growing include electronics, medical devices, automobiles, wind industry, etc.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the China neodymium-iron-boron magnet market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the China neodymium-iron-boron magnet industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the domestic consumption and exports?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the China neodymium-iron-boron magnet industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the China neodymium-iron-boron magnet industry?
- What is the structure of the China neodymium-iron-boron magnet industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the China neodymium-iron-boron magnet industry?
- What are the profit margins in the China neodymium-iron-boron magnet industry?
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 China Neodymium-Iron-Boron Magnet Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Application
5.4 Market Breakup by Domestic Consumption and Exports
5.5 Market Breakup by Region
5.6 Market Forecast
5.7 SWOT Analysis
5.8 Value Chain Analysis
5.9 Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.10 PESTEL Analysis
5.11 Price Analysis
5.11.1 Price Indicators
5.11.2 Price Structure
5.11.3 Margin Analysis
6 Market Breakup by Application
6.3 Power Generators
6.4 Medical Industry
6.5 Wind Power
7 Market Breakup by Domestic Consumption and Exports
7.1 Domestic Consumption
8 Market Breakup by Region
9 Government Regulations
10 Strategic Recommendations
11 Competitive Landscape
11.1 Market Structure
11.2 Key Players
11.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/z8206t
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190503005423/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Advanced Materials
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC CHINA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: NATURAL RESOURCES MINING/MINERALS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/03/2019 12:56 PM/DISC: 05/03/2019 12:55 PM