Crew Member from Jessica Lange Film Electrocuted
BALTIMORE (AP) _ Production on Jessica Lange’s new film ″Men Don’t Leave″ was halted after a crew member was electrocuted when a metal pole he was carrying touched overhead power lines, authorities said.
Police questioned Ms. Lange about the accident Tuesday night that claimed the life of Patrick Dungan, 35, of Baltimore, officials said.
Dungan apparently was setting the set up for a rain scene and was unaware of the power lines, authorities said.
A doctor unsuccessfully tried to resuscitate Dungan, who was pronounced dead at Sinai Hospital of cardiac arrest.
Witnesses said sparks flew and nearby grass caught fire from contact with the electrical wires.
The man was part of a Paramout Pictures crew that has been shooting on location for several weeks, officials said. He was a member of the Theatrical Studio Mechanics Union.