DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jun 5, 2018--The “India Travel Market to Nordics, Tourist Numbers to Nordic Countries, Purpose, Accommodation, Top Five Destination” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
India Travel Market to Nordics will reach close to US$ 125 Million by the end of the year 2024.
With more than 1.25 Billion inhabitants and GDP increasing by more than 7% every year, India is the country that offers enormous potential to the outbound travel & tourism industry. Recognizing the importance of Indian Outbound Tourism market, foreign tourist boards are now leaving no stone turned to meet the growing demand of Indians that is by offering direct flights to Indian cuisines. India has now emerged as the world’s fastest-growing outbound market and in absolute numbers, it’s only next to China.
Numerous factors have contributed towards the growth of the Indian Outbound Tourism market, the most prevalent being: the increasing GDP, direct flight connectivity with low-cost carriers (LCCs), expanding middle-class population and growing women business & senior travellers. Also, some of the industry keys driving factors include people’s ideas after watching movies (Bollywood & Hollywood), travel shows, recommendations from friends & family who visited that place or lived there.
Owing to mentioned factors, it is believed that the Indian Travel market to Nordics will certainly hold a remarkable place in travel & tourism industry in the years to come.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. India Outbound Tourists to Nordic Countries
3. India Outbound Tourists Market (Spending) in Nordic Countries
4. India Outbound Tourists Accommodations in Nordic Countries
5. India Outbound Tourists Share (%) to Nordic Countries
6. Denmark - India Outbound Tourists Visits, Market (Spending)
7. Sweden - India Outbound Tourists Visits, Market (Spending)
8. Finland - India Outbound Tourists Visits, Market (Spending)
9. Norway - India Outbound Tourists Visits, Market (Spending)
10. Iceland - India Outbound Tourists Visits, Market (Spending)
11. Greenland - India Outbound Tourists Visits, Market (Spending)
12. Faroe Island - India Outbound Tourists Visits, Market (Spending)
13. Aland - India Outbound Tourists Visits, Market (Spending)
14. India Outbound Tourists Accommodation in Nordic Countries
15. Average Length of Stay & Expense
17. India Statistics
18. Indian Top Five Destinations
19. Countries Marketing Activities in India
20. NTOs & their Offices in India
21. Tourist Visa for Indian Nationals
22. Tour Operating Companies in India
23. Indian Digital Travel Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3qtp7b/india_travel?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180605006373/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Travel and Tourism
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC INDIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TRAVEL DESTINATIONS VACATION
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 06/05/2018 12:23 PM/DISC: 06/05/2018 12:23 PM