Perigold Welcomes Renowned Design Brands to its Prestigious Portfolio of Luxury Furnishings
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 16, 2019--Perigold, the online destination for luxury home furnishings, welcomes the addition of several distinguished interiors brands to its vast selection of fine furnishings. The renowned design houses of Century Furniture, Ralph Lauren Home, Lillian August, Stark Studio Rugs, JANUS et Cie, Lladro, and Ercol have joined Perigold’s collection of more than 300 of the industry’s most admired brands. Previously available through design showrooms and specialty shops, these prestigious brands are now accessible as part of Perigold’s unparalleled retail experience.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190416005336/en/
Perigold expands its unparalleled offering of fine furniture and décor (Photo: Business Wire)
“Perigold launched in 2017, unveiling for the first time an online retail offering for discerning customers to access high-end furniture and décor. Today, Perigold represents the pinnacle in luxury home, showcasing leading and notable brands across all major home categories and styles,” said Rebecca Ginns, General Manager, Perigold. “With the addition of these prestigious brands, Perigold serves as a singular destination for shoppers to explore extraordinary home furnishings. Providing an unparalleled shopping and delivery experience, Perigold offers the best in luxury furniture in one convenient and trusted retail destination.”
Perigold welcomes the addition of several distinctive home brands, including:
- Century Furniture: Century Furniture, one of the world’s largest privately-owned manufacturers of high-end residential furniture, is committed to creating pieces of impeccable quality that bring joy to not only its owners but the craftspeople who built it. Now in its third generation of family ownership, Century’s broad line of wood and upholstered furniture consists of traditional to contemporary collections. Perigold is now carrying a selection of Century’s best-sellers in occasional, dining room and bedroom furniture.
- Ralph Lauren Home: For over 50 years, Ralph Lauren has delivered timeless fashion and hand-crafted homestyle. Taking a cinematic approach to design, Ralph Lauren Home continues to create distinct pieces – from furniture to fabric, to lighting and tabletop – that are integrated into classic American lifestyle. Perigold welcomes Ralph Lauren Home’s entire assortment of lighting, furniture, décor and textiles.
- Lillian August: Lillian August and her sons, Dan and John Weiss, grew their business from a small line of textiles to an international lifestyle brand. Now, celebrating 30 years, Lillian August carries broad and eclectic collections from rugs to décor. Lillian August on Perigold includes collections ranging from wall art, rugs, furniture, lighting and bedding.
- Stark Studio Rugs: With three generations of family expertise in the interior design world, Stark is beloved for its time-honored quality and craftmanship. Stark Studio Rugs carries on that tradition with contemporary style and impeccable materials, delivered by skilled artisans. Perigold welcomes a selection of meticulously hand-crafted Stark Studio Rugs across a range of styles and sizes.
- JANUS et Cie: For 40 years, JANUS et Cie has been an industry leader in design-driven furniture and accessories with a dedicated focus on beauty, innovation and craftmanship. The company has collaborated with world renowned industry leaders to produce a diverse selection of distinctive pieces with a focus on exterior spaces. Perigold is now offering a curated selection of JANUS et Cie furniture, accessories, and textiles.
- Lladró: Spanish brand, Lladró, is a world leader in design, manufacturing and distribution of porcelain art creations. From sculptures to lighting, the Lladró brand stands for contemporary, stylish and exclusive lifestyle. Perigold welcomes hundreds of Lladró’s luxury handcrafted home accessories, decorative sculptures and figurines.
- Ercol: Since 1920, this British brand’s modern designs have made history for being timeless, classic, and as relevant now as when it was created. Combining practicality with style, Ercol’s crafted wood pieces reflect comfort, function, and beauty. Perigold is now carrying a selection of Ercol’s upholstery and finishing offerings across dining and accent chairs, end tables, bar stools, dining tables and sofas.
Perigold delivers excellence in customer experience, offering expert shopping assistance, one-on-one style guidance, seamless delivery, and dedicated concierge service. Perigold’s white-glove delivery is complimentary on all large items, with in-room delivery, full assembly and packaging removal, and free shipping on orders over $49. Perigold’s premier selection encompasses all styles and categories, from traditional furniture and décor to modern lighting and wallcoverings.
Perigold is powered by the engine of Wayfair Inc., which includes Wayfair, AllModern, Birch Lane, and Joss & Main. Follow @Perigold on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter for more access to luxury home inspiration.
Perigold ( www.perigold.com ) is a destination for unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings. Established in 2017, Perigold provides luxury products across all styles and categories, from traditional furniture and décor to modern lighting and wallcoverings. An online source for design and inspiration, Perigold offers an unmatched portfolio of prestigious home design brands, white-glove delivery benefits, and expert concierge service to ensure a seamless experience. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, Perigold is part of the Wayfair Inc. (NYSE:W) brand portfolio.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190416005336/en/
CONTACT: Media Relations Contact:
PR@wayfair.comInvestor Relations Contact:
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA MASSACHUSETTS
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: LUXURY ONLINE RETAIL HOME GOODS RETAIL SPECIALTY
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 04/16/2019 08:00 AM/DISC: 04/16/2019 08:00 AM