Global Financial Accounting Software Market 2017-2025 - Analysis and Forecasts by Deployment, Application & and Enterprise Size - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 18, 2018--The “Financial Accounting Software Market to 2025 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Deployment; Application; and Enterprise Size” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global financial accounting software market accounted to US$ 4.36 Bn in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.7% during the forecast period 2018 - 2025, to account to US$ 10.37 Bn by 2025.
Driving factors such as gaining prominence of the cloud based accounting software, growing demands for an efficient yet cost-effective solution for managing accounting related tasks, and demand for a more enhanced solution enabling good traceability and visibility of the accounting are anticipated to have a huge impact on the development of financial accounting software market in the coming years.
Key trend which will predominantly effect the market in coming year is introduction of accounting bots, and Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) implementations. Few leading companies operating in the financial accounting software market have introduced an accounting bot that resembles Siri over the iPhone.
These bots however are used to specify the tasks to the accounting and expense tracking teams. Sage, and Xero have been at the forefront of this innovation with their introductions of Pegg and Xero Messenger application respectively. These applications empower connection with the instant messaging applications that enable keeping a track on the financial transactions.
Key Industry Dynamics
Key Market DriversGaining Prominence Of The Cloud Based Accounting Software Growing Demands For An Efficient Yet Cost-Effective Solution For Managing Accounting Related Tasks Demand For A More Enhanced Solution Enabling Good Traceability And Visibility Of The Accounting
Key Market RestraintsOutages, Data Mobility And Data Security Concerns Accounting Principles Diversity Pose A Challenge For Development Of Standardized Global Software
Key Market OpportunitiesGrowing Adoptions Of Cloud-Based Accounting Software Applications By The Smes Technology And Innovations To Continually Create More Opportunities
Future TrendsIntroduction Of Accounting Bots, And Cloud Access Security Broker (Casb) Implementations
Key Topics Covered:
2. Key Takeaways
3. Financial Accounting Software Market Landscape
4. Financial Accounting Software Market - Key Industry Dynamics
5. Financial Accounting Software - Global Market Analysis
6. Financial Accounting Software Market Revenue And Forecast To 2025 - Deployment Type
7. Financial Accounting Software Market Revenue And Forecast To 2025 - Application
8. Financial Accounting Software Market Revenue And Forecast To 2025 - Enterprise Size By Enterprise Size, 2017 & 2025
9. Financial Accounting Software Market - Geographical Analysis
10. Industry Landscape
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Global Financial Accounting Software - Company ProfilesMicrosoft Corporation (Microsoft Dynamics) Oracle (Hyperion) Freshbooks, Inc. Infor (Infor Cpm) Intuit, Inc. (Quickbooks) Lucanet Ag (Lucanet.Financial Consolidation) Onestream Software Llc Ibm(Cognos) The Sage Group Plc (Sage Intacct) Wave Financial Inc. Xero Limited Zoho Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dq843t/global_financial?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181218005520/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES ACCOUNTING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 12/18/2018 09:51 AM/DISC: 12/18/2018 09:51 AM