Philippines Freight Forwarding Market Outlook to 2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 8, 2019--The “Philippines Freight Forwarding Market Outlook to 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report titled provides a comprehensive analysis of freight forwarding services in the Philippines. The report focuses on overall market size for freight forwarding in the Philippines, Philippines freight forwarding market segmentation by mode of transport (land transport, water transport and air transport), by international and domestic freight, by flow corridors (Asia, North America, Europe, Middle East and others), by owned and rented/3pl fleets and by normal and express delivery. The report also covers the overall competitive landscape and government role and regulations. The report concludes with market projection for future for every single market described above and analyst recommendations highlighting the major opportunities and cautions for overall Philippines freight forwarding market.
Philippines Freight Forwarding Market Overview and Size
The growth of freight forwarding in Philippines was supported by development in major industries such as manufacturing, retail, wholesale, construction, agriculture and mining. Expanding FMCG sector, retail sector, food and E-commerce industry in the country has attributed to the extraordinary growth of the freight forwarding industry in the country. The Philippines market witnessed the entry of many foreign players as flexible policies were introduced by the government of South Korea to boost economic growth. The entry of new players has further aided demand in the freight forwarding market.
Philippines Freight Forwarding Market Future Outlook and Projections
Over the forecast period, the Philippines will witness construction of many new roads and bridges which will help alleviate the traffic congestion problem in the country and positively affect the trucking industry, hence aiding domestic logistics. The freight forwarding industry in the Philippines will continue to dominate the overall logistics market in the coming years. The government of Philippines has initiated a Build Build Build infrastructure program under which many projects will start construction in 2018 in the cargo transportation industry.
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Executive Summary
- Research Methodology
- Transport and Logistics Infrastructure in Philippines Logistics and Warehousing Market
- Philippines Freight Forwarding Market
- Philippines Freight Forwarding Market Introduction
- Philippines Freight Forwarding Market Size, 2012-2017
- Philippines Freight Forwarding Market Segmentation, 2012-2017
- Competitive Landscape in Philippines Freight Forwarding Market
- Philippines Freight Forwarding Market Future Outlook and Projections, 2018E-2023
- Philippines 3PL (Third Party Logistics) Market
- Philippines Third Party Logistics Market Introduction
- Value Chain Analysis in the Philippines 3PL (Third Party Logistics) Market
- Philippines Third Party Logistics (3PL) Market Size, 2012-2017
- Cross Comparison of Philippines 3PL with Asia Pacific 3PL Market, 2016
- Philippines 3PL Market Segmentation, 2017
- Issues and Challenges Faced By 3PL (Third Party Logistics) Companies in the Philippines
- Future Outlook and Projections of Philippines 3PL (Third Party Logistics) Market, 2018E-2023
- Philippines Balikbayan Box Market
- Philippines Balikbayan Box Market Introduction
- Philippines Balikbayan Box Market Size, 2012-2017
- Philippines Balikbayan Box Market Segmentation, 2017
- Competitive Landscape in Philippines Balikbayan Box Market
- Philippines Balikbayan Box Market Future Outlook and Projections, 2018E-2023
- Regulatory Scenario in the Philippines Freight Forwarding Market
- Company Profiles of Major Players Operating in the Philippines Freight Forwarding Market
- Analyst Recommendations on the Philippines Freight Forwarding Market
- AAI Worldwide Logistics Inc.
- Air 21
- Asian Terminals Inc.
- Chelsea Logistics Holdings Corporation
- Forex Cargo
- International Container Terminal Services Inc.
- Jolly B Box
- JRS Express
- Kintetsu World Express
- Lazada Express
- LBC Express
- Lorenzo Shipping Corporation
- Metro Alliance Holdings and Equity Corp.
- PHL Post
- Royal Cargo
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/d2la7e
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190508005357/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PROFESSIONAL SERVICES CONSULTING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/08/2019 05:49 AM/DISC: 05/08/2019 05:48 AM