DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 4, 2018--The “North American Floor Adhesives Market by Material Type, by Application Type, by Technology Type, by End-User Type, and by Region, Trend, Forecast, Competitive Analysis, and Growth Opportunity: 2018-2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The North American floor adhesives market is projected to reach an estimated value of US$ 1,097.9 million in 2023.
The upward trajectory of the floor adhesives market in the region is likely to continue with attractive growth opportunities in the entire ecosystem of the market in the coming years. Growing North American construction industry, an increasing consumption of adhesives in North America, increasing usage of water-based adhesives in order to reduce VOC emissions, replacement of mechanical fastening systems with adhesives, and ability of adhesives to bond dissimilar materials are the driving factors that are burgeoning the growth of floor adhesives in the North American market.
The market dynamics of floor adhesives in North America is different than that of other parts of the world. The region has an overall high penetration of adhesives in flooring applications as compared to Asia-Pacific, which is the largest flooring adhesives market. Also, the per capita consumption of floor adhesives is quite higher in North America as compared to that of Asia-Pacific.
Some of the major floor adhesive suppliers in North America include Arkema Inc. (including Bostik), Ardex GmbH, Bona AB, H.B. Fuller Company, Mapei Corporation, Roberts Consolidated, and W.F. Taylor Co., Inc., and Sika AG.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. North American Floor Adhesives Market - Overview and Market Forces
3. North American Floor Adhesives Market - By Material Type
4. North American Floor Adhesives Market - By Application Type
5. North American Floor Adhesives Market - By Technology Type
6. North American Floor Adhesives Market - By End-User Type
7. North American Floor Adhesives Market - By Region
8. Competitive Analysis
9. Competitive Analysis
10. Company Profiles of Key Players3M Ardex GmbH Arkema Inc. (Bostik) BASF SE Bona AB DowDuPont Inc. H. B. Fuller Company Henkel AG & Co. KGaA Huntsman Corporation Mapei Corporation Sika AG Roberts Consolidated Industries Inc. W. F. Taylor Co., Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d6vcv6/north_american?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180904005925/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Adhesives and Sealants
KEYWORD: NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING CHEMICALS/PLASTICS CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY OTHER CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 09/04/2018 06:41 PM/DISC: 09/04/2018 06:41 PM