Worldwide Advanced Wound Care Products Market Report 2017-2018 & Forecast to 2022 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 13, 2018--The “The Worldwide Market for Advanced Wound Care Products” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The worldwide wound care market reached revenues of $23,772 million in 2017.
Conventional, mature products continue to generate the majority of sales; however, their growth rate is slow and limited by the maturity of the product and the amount of competition. Advancements in biotechnology, biomaterials, and tissue engineering are expected to drive growth during the forecast period. Another area driving growth is negative pressure wound therapy.
The market is expected to exhibit an overall steady growth rate due to the increasing elderly population, rising rate of disease such as diabetes and obesity, availability of new therapeutic techniques, and the recent focus on wound care products and prevention.
Wound care is always evolving. This report covers wound care in all of its important product and application segments.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive SummaryIntroduction Scope and Methodology Size and Growth of the Market Competitive Outlook Main Report Findings Recent Wound Care Developments Opioids May Slow Wound Healing Next Generation Sequencing and Wound Care “Smart Bandages” begin trials Stem Cell “Skin Gun” Released Breathable Surgical Tape Evidence on Amniotic Membrane Cockroach Genes May Point to Future Wound Healing Tech? More Evidence on Silver Dressings NPWT for Surgical Uses Patient Monitoring and Wound Care Study Challenges NPWT Value Call for New CMS Wound Cost Calculations Shockwave Wound Healing Product Aging and Wound Care Komodo Dragon-based Wound Healer
2. Introduction and OverviewTypes of Injuries - Skin Injuries Skin Injuries Diabetic Ulcers or Neuropathic Ulcers Arterial Ulcers Venous Ulcers Burns Thermal Injury Chemical Injury Electrical Injury Depth Classification Surgical Wounds Trauma Wounds Types of Wound Healing Wound Healing Process Delays of Wound Healing Complications of Wound Healing Impact of Aging Populations Worldwide Prevalence of Wounds Wound Care Treatment Products Anti-Infectives Industry Innovations Compression and Composite Dressings Industry Innovations Sutures Absorbable Nonabsorbable Staplers and Staples Tissue Adhesives, Sealants and Glues Fibrin-based Collagen-based Vascular Closing Devices Synthetic Adhesives/Glues Industry Innovations Adhesive Strips and Tapes Dry Dressings Industry Innovations Cleansing Debridement Alginates Hydrocolloids Hydrogels Films Foam Dressings Biological Dressings Cellular/Tissue-Based Products Amniotic Membrane Growth Factors Industry Innovations Collagen Industry Innovations Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Incision Management NPWT Single Use NPWT Industry Innovations Pressure Relief Industry Innovations Miscellaneous Electrical Stimulation Ultraviolet Oxygen and Hyperbaric Oxygen Whirlpool Therapy Electromagnetic Therapy Device Ultrasound Low Intensity Laser Therapy Other Therapies
3. Worldwide Skin Ulcer Wound Treatment Market AnalysisOverview World Market for Skin Ulcer Wound Care Products Surgical and Trauma Wound Care World Market United States Germany France Italy UK Spain Other Europe Japan China South Korea Australia India Saudi Arabia South Africa Eastern Europe Brazil Mexico Canada Rest of World
4. Worldwide Burn Wound Treatment Market AnalysisWorld Market United States Germany France Italy UK Spain Other Europe Japan China South Korea Australia India Saudi Arabia South Africa Eastern Europe Brazil Mexico Canada Rest of World
5. Worldwide Surgical and Trauma Wound Treatment AnalysisSurgical and Trauma Wound Care World Market United States Germany France Italy UK Spain Other Europe Japan China South Korea Australia India Saudi Arabia South Africa Eastern Europe Brazil Mexico Canada Rest of World
6. Total Worldwide Wound Care Market Size, Forecast and Competitive AnalysisMarket Summary Total Market by Segment Market by Type World Wound Care Market
7. Company Profiles3M Health Care Acelity L.P. Inc. ArjoHuntleigh (Arjo) B. Braun/Aesculap, Inc. Baxter Bioscience Cardinal Health, Inc Coloplast A/S ConvaTec, Inc. Ethicon, Inc. GlaxoSmithKline plc Hartmann USA, Inc Hill-Rom Company, Inc. Hollister Wound Care, LLC Integra LifeSciences Johnson & Johnson LifeBond Ltd. Lohmann and Rauscher GmbH & Co. KG Medline Industries, Inc Medtronic plc Mölnlycke Health Care AB Organogenesis, Inc. Osiris Therapeutics, Inc. Pfizer, Inc. Smith & Nephew plc Solsys Medical, LLC (formerly Soluble Systems) Soluble Systems, LLC Southwest Technologies SteadMed Medical Stryker Corp
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/77tr8w/worldwide?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181113005704/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Wound Care
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH BIOTECHNOLOGY CLINICAL TRIALS MEDICAL SUPPLIES MANAGED CARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 11/13/2018 08:21 AM/DISC: 11/13/2018 08:21 AM