Thirty People Treated After Inhaling Toxic Fumes in Subway Fire
PRAGUE, Czech Republic (AP) _ A fire broke out in a subway tunnel in downtown Prague on Monday, and at least 30 people were treated for inhaling toxic fumes.
Police spokesman Josef Sulcek said a short circuit most probably caused the fire, which broke out at 10:05 a.m. about 50 yards from a downtown station.
At least 30 people at the station were taken to the hospital after they inhaled toxic fumes, he said. All were released after treatment, said subway official Zuzana Knoblochova.