AP NEWS

Fire destroys Power County garage

February 12, 2019

A fire reported at 2:49 p.m. Monday has destroyed a detached garage behind a manufactured home in Power County, firefighters said.

Officials with the Chubbuck Fire Department, who responded along with the Fort Hall Fire Department and the Power County Sheriff’s Office to assist the American Falls Fire Department, said the fire appears to have been started by a heat lamp.

Firefighters extinguished the garage fire at 1868 Truckerville Road by 3:40 p.m.

AP RADIO
Update hourly