Global Erectile Dysfunction Drugs Market by Drug, Mode of Administration, End-user and Region (2016-2024) - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 14, 2019--The “Erectile Dysfunction Drugs Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report predicts the global erectile dysfunction drugs market to grow with a CAGR of 6.8% over the forecast period from 2018-2024.
The study on erectile dysfunction drugs market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report on the global erectile dysfunction drugs market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2016 to 2024.
The report on erectile dysfunction drugs market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global erectile dysfunction drugs market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global erectile dysfunction drugs market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Rising incidences of chronic diseases
- Growing changes in lifestyle and eating habits
- Increasing geriatric population
- Risk of side effects caused from erectile dysfunction drugs
- Expiration of patents
- Increasing awareness about cures for erectile dysfunction
- Emergence of generic drugs and new drug delivery techniques
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the erectile dysfunction drugs market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the erectile dysfunction drugs market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global erectile dysfunction drugs market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Erectile Dysfunction Drugs Market Highlights
2.2. Erectile Dysfunction Drugs Market Projection
2.3. Erectile Dysfunction Drugs Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Erectile Dysfunction Drugs Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Drug
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Mode of Administration
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by End-User
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Erectile Dysfunction Drugs Market
4. Erectile Dysfunction Drugs Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Erectile Dysfunction Drugs Market by Drug
5.1. Sildenafil (Viagra)
5.2. Tadalafil (Cialis)
5.3. Vardenafil (Levitra, Staxyn)
5.4. Avanafil (Stendra)
5.5. Muse Suppository (alprostadil)
6. Global Erectile Dysfunction Drugs Market by Mode of Administration
7. Global Erectile Dysfunction Drugs Market by End-User
7.1. Hospital Pharmacies
7.2. Retail Pharmacies
7.3. Online Pharmacies
8. Global Erectile Dysfunction Drugs Market by Region 2018-2024
8.1. North America
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Erectile Dysfunction Drugs Market
9.2. Companies Profiled
9.2.1. Pfizer Inc.
9.2.2. Bayer AG
9.2.3. Eli Lilly & Co.
9.2.4. DONG-A PHARM
9.2.5. Apricus Biosciences Inc.
9.2.6. Vivus Inc.
9.2.7. Meda AB
9.2.8. SK Chemicals
9.2.9. Cristalia Produtos Quimicos Farmaceuticos Ltda.
9.2.10. Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/43f2mz/global_erectile?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190314005755/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Sexual and Reproductive Health Drugs
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH PHARMACEUTICAL CONSUMER MEN
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/14/2019 02:30 PM/DISC: 03/14/2019 02:30 PM