Australia Liquid Fertilizer Market Analysis & Outlook to 2024, With an Expected CAGR of 3.7% - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 2, 2018--The “Australia Liquid Fertilizer Market Outlook 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Australia liquid fertilizers market reached USD 488.7 Million in terms of value in 2016 and is expected to reach USD 645.8 Million by the end of 2024, expanding at a CAGR of 3.7% over the forecast period i.e. 2017-2024.
Factor such as rising demand for innovative methods and high adaption of liquid fertilizers and enhancement in the technology of liquid fertilizers are likely to strengthen the growth of australia liquid fertilizers market over the forecast period. Australia liquid fertilizers market is segmented on the basis of crop type into grain, horticulture, irrigated crops and others, out of which, grain liquid fertilizers segment with 48.3% share is anticipated to have the largest share by 2024.
In the terms of volume, the grain liquid fertilizers segment accounted for 148.7 thousand tonnes in 2016 and is forecasted to reach 194.8 thousand tonnes by the end of 2024. Australia liquid fertilizers market is segmented on the basis of mode of applications into starter solutions, foliar application, fertigation, injection into soil and aerial applications. Foliar application liquid fertilizers (52.0% market value share in 2016) occupied the largest market of australia liquid fertilizers. Further, foliar application liquid fertilizers market is anticipated to reach USD 313.9 Million by the end of 2024 from USD 254.1 Million in 2016.
Companies MentionedIncitec Pivot Fertilizers Yara International Fertpro manufacturing Rural Liquid Fertilizers Sustainable Liquid Tech CSBP Nutrian Liquid Fertilizer Western Fertilizer KEMGRO Stoller Australia Greenline Industries Omnia Specialities Spraygro Cropping Solutions
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Australia Liquid Fertilizers Market - Executive Summary & Analyst Insight
3. Liquid Fertilizers Market - Risk Analysis
4. Recent Changes and Development in Australia Liquid Fertilizers Market
5. Porter’s Five Force Model Analysis
6. Liquid Fertilizers Value Chain Analysis
7. Australia Liquid Fertilizers Market Value Forecast (USD Million), Market Volume Forecast (Thousand Tonnes) 2016-2024
8. Market Dynamics & Its Impact Analysis
9. Australia Liquid Fertilizers Market Segmentation Analysis By Ingredient Type
10. Australia Liquid Fertilizers Market Segmentation Analysis By Micronutrients Type
11. Australia Liquid Fertilizers Market Segmentation Analysis By Crop Type
12. Australia Liquid Fertilizers Market Segmentation Analysis By Mode of Application
13. Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l9s7bw/australia_liquid?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180802005450/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Agrochemicals and Fertilizers,Fertilizer
KEYWORD: AUSTRALIA AUSTRALIA/OCEANIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING CHEMICALS/PLASTICS NATURAL RESOURCES AGRICULTURE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 08/02/2018 08:53 AM/DISC: 08/02/2018 08:53 AM