The India Diesel-Based Lighting Towers Market to 2023: Changing Trends & Emerging Opportunities for the $32.6 Million-Projected Market - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 2, 2019--The “India Diesel-Based Lighting Towers Market, By Type (1500 RPM and 3000 RPM), By End User (Construction, Mining, Event Management and Others), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
According to the report, the market is forecast to reach $32.6 million by 2023.
Anticipated growth in the market can be attributed to growing construction activities and recovering coal & metal mining sector in the country.
Moreover, rising number of events being organized in urban as well as rural areas along with increasing inclination towards hybrid lighting towers are further likely to push demand for diesel based lighting towers across India over the coming years.
North India is the major demand generating region for diesel based lighting towers market in the country, followed by the South region.
The report discusses the following aspects of Diesel Based Lighting Towers market in India:Diesel Based Lighting Towers Market Size, Share & Forecast Segmental Analysis - By Type (1500 RPM and 3000 RPM), By End User (Construction, Mining, Event Management and Others) Competitive Analysis Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
5. India Diesel Based Lighting Towers Market Outlook
6. North India Diesel Based Lighting Towers Market Outlook
7. South India Diesel Based Lighting Towers Market Outlook
8. West India Diesel Based Lighting Towers Market Outlook
9. East India Diesel Based Lighting Towers Market Outlook
10. India Diesel Based Lighting Towers Rental Market Outlook
11. India Diesel Based Lighting Tower Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. List of Major Potential Infrastructure Companies for Using Lighting Tower
15. Pricing Analysis
16. Value Proposition of Diesel Based Lighting Tower Supplier
17. Trade Dynamics
18. Engine & Alternator Sourcing Analysis
19. Engine Servicing Analysis
20. List of Key Customers in Oil & Gas and Event Management Industry
21. India Economic Profile
22. Competitive Landscape
23. Strategic Recommendations
Companies ProfiledDoosan Bobcat India Private Limited Aska Equipments Limited Sigma Search Lights Limited Atlas Copco (India) Limited Olikara Lighting Towers Pvt. Ltd Akshaypatra Equipments Pvt. Ltd. Greaves Cotton Limited Arise Construction Equipments C&S Electric Limited Modern Hiring Service Perennial Technologies Private Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sm3n5q/the_india?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190102005292/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Gasoline and Diesel
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC INDIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ENERGY OIL/GAS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 01/02/2019 07:58 AM/DISC: 01/02/2019 07:58 AM