Worldwide Assessment of the Egg Powder Market - Forecast to 2024: Projected to Reach Approx 251 Thousand Tons - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 28, 2019--The “Egg Powder Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global egg powder market reached a volume of around 197,552 Tons in 2018, growing at a CAGR of around 4.5% during 2011-2018. Looking forward, the global egg powder market is expected to reach a volume of around 251,076 Tons by 2024, exhibiting a CAGR of 4% during 2019-2024.
One of the major factors driving the global demand of egg powder is its long shelf life and portability. Egg powder has a shelf-life of 5 to 10 years and is non-perishable, when stored in an air-tight container. It can easily be transported and does not require refrigeration, unlike real eggs which have high chances of cracking. Apart from providing the same amount of protein as regular eggs, it is also lactose free, low in carbohydrate, cholesterol and fat, and also offers reduced weight per volume as compared to whole egg.
Egg powder is also highly convenient to use because of its physical form which leads to low to none product wastage and generates no residue after usage like in case of shell eggs. Egg powders are also available in a versatile product range such as egg white powder, egg yolk powder, whole egg powder and egg shell powder. These varied product range can cater to different needs of people.
Egg white powder is rich in protein content whereas egg yolk powder contains bulk of the egg’s fat. A person who is opting for low-calorie, high-protein diet can easily consume egg white powder without putting any effort in the tedious segregation process of egg yolk and egg white.
Catalysed by its numerous benefits, egg powder has become a crucial element in countless applications of the food industry due to its exceptional binding and emulsion capabilities.
Based on the type, the global egg powder market has been segmented into whole egg powder, yolk egg powder and white egg powder. Whole egg powder currently represents the largest segment.
Region-wise, the global egg powder market has been segmented into Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. Amongst these, Europe represented the biggest market.
On the basis of end-use, bakery represented the largest application segment for egg powder. Bakery was followed by sauces, dressings & mixes.
Some of the key players in the industry include - Sanovo Group, Weko Group, Eurovo S.R.L., Rembrandt Enterprises Inc., Rose Acre Farms, Inc., Kewpie Egg Corporation, etc.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the global egg powder market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global egg powder industry?
- What are the key end-use segments in the global egg powder industry?
- What are the key product types in the global egg powder industry?
- What are the average price trends of egg powder?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global egg powder industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global egg powder industry?
- What is the structure of the global egg powder industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global egg powder industry?
- What are the profit margins in the egg powder industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up an egg powder manufacturing plant?
- How is egg powder manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in an egg powder manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up an egg powder manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up an egg powder manufacturing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up an egg powder manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for egg powder?
- What are the transportation requirements for egg powder?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up an egg powder manufacturing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up an egg powder manufacturing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up an egg powder manufacturing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up an egg powder manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up an egg powder manufacturing plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for an egg powder manufacturing plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Egg Industry
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Region
5.4 Market Breakup by End Use
5.5 Market Forecast
6. Global Egg Processing Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Breakup by Product Type
6.3 Market Breakup by Region
6.4 Market Forecast
7 Global Egg Powder Market
7.1 Market Overview
7.2 Market Performance
7.3 Price Analysis
7.4 Market Breakup by Region
7.5 Market Breakup by Type
7.6 Market Breakup by End Use
7.7 Market Forecast
7.8 SWOT Analysis
7.9 Value Chain Analysis
7.10 Porters Five Forces Analysis
7.11 Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
8 Global Egg Powder Market: Performance by Region
8.3 North America
8.4 Middle East and Africa
8.5 Latin America
9 Global Egg Powder Market: Breakup by Type
9.1 Whole Egg Powder
9.2 Yolk Egg Powder
9.3 White Egg Powder
10 Global Egg Powder Market: Breakup by End-Use
10.2 Sauces, Dressings and Mixes
10.3 Others (Desserts, Dietary Supplements, Pharma, etc.)
11 Global Egg Powder Market: Competitive Landscape
11.1 Competitive Structure
11.2 Key Players
12 Egg Powder Manufacturing Process
12.1 Product Overview
12.2 Detailed Process Flow
12.3 Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
12.4 Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
13 Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
13.1 Land Requirement and Expenditures
13.2 Construction Requirements and Expenditures
13.3 Plant Machinery
13.4 Plant Layout
13.5 Machinery Pictures
13.6 Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
13.7 Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
13.8 Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
13.9 Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
13.10 Utility Requirements
13.11 Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
13.12 Other Capital Investments
14 Loans and Financial Assistance
15 Project Economics
15.1 Capital Cost of the Project
15.2 Techno-Economic Parameters
15.3 Product Pricing
15.4 Income Projections
15.5 Expenditure Projections
15.6 Taxation and Depreciation
15.7 Financial Analysis
15.8 Profit Analysis
16 Key Player Profiles
16.1 Sanovo Group
16.2 Weko Group
16.3 Eurovo S.R.L
16.4 Rembrandt Enterprises Inc.
16.5 Rose Acre Farms Inc.
16.6 KEWPIE Egg Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xsw5m5/worldwide?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190228005480/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Meat, Poultry and Eggs
KEYWORD: EUROPE ASIA PACIFIC NORTH AMERICA AUSTRALIA/OCEANIA MIDDLE EAST
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL FOOD/BEVERAGE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 02/28/2019 07:34 AM/DISC: 02/28/2019 07:34 AM