Boardsports Markets, 2018 - Global Strategic Business Outlook to 2024 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 17, 2018--The “Boardsports - Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through 2024. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Board Sports in US$ Million by the following Segments: Summer Board Sports, and Snowboarding.
The report profiles 121 companies including many key and niche players such as:Adidas AG (Germany) Aloha Boardsports, Inc. (Philippines) Boardriders Inc. (USA) Billabong International Limited (Australia) Body Glove International, LLC (USA) Burton Snowboards (USA) Capita (USA) Flow Sports, Inc. (USA) Forum Boardshop (Russia) Globe International Ltd. (Australia) Gul Watersports Ltd. (UK) Hurley International (USA) K2 Snowboarding (USA) Mervin Manufacturing (USA) Meta-Sports CO Ltd (Taiwan) Never Summer Industries (USA) Nike Skateboarding (USA) Nitro USA, Inc. (USA) North Kiteboarding (USA) O’Neill (USA) Rip Curl, Inc. (USA) Salomon Snowboards (France) Volcom, Inc. (USA)
Key Topics Covered
1. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
2. MARKET OVERVIEW
3. SURFING INDUSTRY - AN OVERVIEW
4. SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING MARKET - AN OVERVIEW
5. GROWTH DRIVERS, MARKET TRENDS, AND ISSUESAdvanced Technology, Popular Widgets and Gizmos, and Performance Apparel Spearhead Market Growth Innovations in Snow Sports Apparel Flashdry Technology: A Novel Fabric Technology Technology Paves the Way for Unique and Sophisticated Products Additional Technological Breakthroughs Skateboards Targeted at Women Offer Significant Growth Opportunities Board Sports & their Rising Popularity among the Fairer Sex Rising Beach Nourishment Campaigns - A Key Driving Factor Mother Nature - A Core Driver for the Board Sports Market Media - A Major Promotional Platform Sports Coverage on Television - A Key Sales Driver Manufacturers Tread the E-Commerce Path Innovative Strategies - Need of the Hour Greener and Eco-Friendly Snowboards Make their Mark Evolving Consumer Preferences Pave the Way for New Shapes and Synergies Board Sports Apparel Undergoes a Makeover Bindings Garner Attention R&D - A Major Determinant of Success in the Industry Marketing and Branding - The Other Key Differentiators Innovation Takes Precedence over Logistics
6. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
8. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Total Companies Profiled: 121 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 126)The United States (73) Canada (7) Europe (33)France (9)Germany (3)The United Kingdom (11)Spain (4)Rest of Europe (6) Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (11) Africa (2)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dmjnqs/boardsports?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180917005269/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Sporting Goods and Equipment
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES EUROPE ASIA PACIFIC NORTH AMERICA CANADA JAPAN
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SURFING/SAILBOARDING SKIING/SNOWBOARDING RETAIL OTHER RETAIL SPORTS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 09/17/2018 05:58 AM/DISC: 09/17/2018 05:58 AM