DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 11, 2018--The “Sewing Machines - Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through 2024. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets in Thousand Units by the following Principal Segments:Home Sewing Machines Industrial Sewing Machines
The report profiles 98 companies including many key and niche players such as:Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd. (Japan) Baby Lock (USA) Brother Industries, Ltd. (Japan) Brother International Corporation (USA) Bernina International AG (Switzerland) Jaguar International Corporation (Japan) Janome Sewing Machine Co., Ltd. (Japan) Elna International Corp. SA (Switzerland) Juki Corporation (Japan) Kaulin Manufacturing Co., Ltd./Siruba (Taiwan) Merrow Inc. (USA) Million Special Industries Co., Ltd (Taiwan) Jack Sewing Machine Co., Ltd. (China) Pegasus Sewing Machine Mfg. Co., Ltd. (Japan) Rimoldi & CF srl (Italy) SEIKO Sewing Machine Co., Ltd. (Japan) SGSB Group Co., Ltd (China) SunStar (Korea) SVP Worldwide (USA) Singer Sewing Company (USA) TAJIMA Group (Japan) Xi’an Typical Industries Co. Ltd. (China) Zhejiang Doso Sewing Machine Co., Ltd. (China)
Key Topics Covered
1. Industry Overview
3. Market Trends, Issues and DriversGrowing Demand for Advanced and Feature Rich Sewing Machines Drive Healthy Market Growth LCD Touch Screens, Laser Technologies, LED Lighting Elevate Sewing Machines Convenience to the Next Level Key Determinants of an Advanced Home Sewing Machine Model Energy-Efficiency: A Key Factor Driving Technology Innovation Computerized Sewing Machines: A Major Innovation Fueling Market Growth Innovative Embroidery Software Spells Significant Market Opportunities and many more...
4. Sewing Machine Innovations and Advancements
5. Key Sewing Machine Industry Associations Worldwide
6. Product Overview
7. Product Introductions/Innovations
8. Recent Industry Activity
9. Focus on Select Global Players
10. Global Market Perspective
Total Companies Profiled: 98 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 127)The United States (13) Japan (24) Europe (35) France (4)Germany (12)The United Kingdom (1)Italy (8)Rest of Europe (10) Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (53) Latin America (1) Africa (1)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6pfdfq/global_sewing?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180711005539/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Textile Machinery
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING TEXTILES OTHER MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 07/11/2018 10:32 AM/DISC: 07/11/2018 10:32 AM