Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices & Accessories Market: Global Analysis, Trends, Size and Forecasts to 2024 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 7, 2018--The “Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices and Accessories Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report predicts the global blood pressure monitoring devices and accessories market to grow with a CAGR of 7% over the forecast period of 2018-2024.
The study on blood pressure monitoring devices and accessories market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024. North America dominated the world market while as well as anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
DriversIncrease in Obesity and Geriatric Population Increasing Occurrences of Cardiovascular Disease Low Cost Changing Lifestyle Strong Public Health Policies
OpportunitiesGrowing Consciousness About the Effects of Blood Pressure Levels Shifting Trend Towards Defensive Healthcare Technological Advancements in Monitoring Devices
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices and Accessories Market Overview
4. Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices and Accessories Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices and Accessories Market by Device
6. Global Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices and Accessories Market by End-user
7. Global Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices and Accessories Market by Region
8. Company Profiles and Competitive LandscapeGE Healthcare SunTech Medical Inc. Withings S.A. Spacelabs Healthcare American Diagnostic Corporation Koninklijke Philips N.V. A&D Medical Welch Allyn Inc. Spengler Schiller AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7m9rhz/blood_pressure?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181207005269/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Cardiovascular Devices,Patient Monitoring Equipment
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH CARDIOLOGY MEDICAL DEVICES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 12/07/2018 09:51 AM/DISC: 12/07/2018 09:50 AM