Global Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor (mAChR) Antagonist Pipeline Report 2018 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 20, 2018--The “Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor (mAChR) Antagonist - Pipeline Insight, 2018” drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor (mAChR) Antagonist - Pipeline Insight, 2018 report offers comprehensive insights of the pipeline (under development) therapeutics scenario and growth prospects across Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor (mAChR) Antagonist development. The report provides detailed coverage of the pipeline landscape for this mechanism of action, equipped with data from multiple sources with complete pipeline analysis by developmental stage, associated indications, route of administration and molecule type.
Descriptive coverage of pipeline development activities for Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor (mAChR) Antagonist - Pipeline therapeutics development coverage provides descriptive product profiles including (but not limited to) drug description, product development and R&D activities encompassing clinical and pre-clinical studies, designations, collaborations, licensing deals, grants, technologies and patent details.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Introduction
3. Pipeline TherapeuticsAn Overview of Pipeline Products
4. Comparative Analysis
5. Pipeline Products in Clinical StagesProduct Description Research and Development Product Development Activities
6. Pipeline Products in Non-clinical StagesProduct Description Research and Development Product Development Activities
7. Therapeutic Assessment: Active ProductsPipeline Assessment by Route of Administration Pipeline Assessment by Stage and Route of Administration Pipeline Assessment by Molecule Type Pipeline Assessment by Stage and Molecule Type
8. Inactive Pipeline ProductsProduct Description Research and Development Product Development Activities Reason for dormancy/discontinuation
Companies MentionedTheravance Biopharma GlaxoSmithKline Karuna Pharmaceuticals Astellas Pharma Zeria Seaside Therapeutics Anavex Life Sciences ABX-CRO Dong-A ST Almirall S.A.
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ng6g23/global_muscarinic?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181220005828/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Central Nervous System Drugs
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 12/20/2018 03:10 PM/DISC: 12/20/2018 03:10 PM