The Global Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI) System Market - Forecast to 2024: Growing Trend of Engine Downsizing - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 4, 2019--The “Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI) System Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report predicts the global gasoline direct injection system market to grow with a CAGR of 11% over the forecast period from 2018-2024.
The study on gasoline direct injection system market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on gasoline direct injection system market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global gasoline direct injection system market over the period of 2016 to 2024.
DriversHigh Fuel Efficiency Growing Trend of Engine Downsizing Increase in Usage of Alternative Fuel
RestraintsHigh Cost of Gasoline Direct Injection
OpportunitiesAdvancement of Turbo GDI Systems Increasing Demand for Hybrid Vehicles
Company ProfilesContinental Hitachi Delphi Denso Robert Bosch Stanadyne Keihin Magneti Marelli Renesas Park-Ohio
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Gasoline Direct Injection System Market Overview
4. Gasoline Direct Injection System Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Gasoline Direct Injection System Market by Engine Type
6. Global Gasoline Direct Injection System Market by GDI Support Technologies
7. Global Gasoline Direct Injection System Market by Vehicle Type
8. Global Gasoline Direct Injection System Market by Sale Channel
9. Global Gasoline Direct Injection System Market by Region
10. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rqjwnn/the_global?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190104005188/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Engines and Engine Parts
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ENERGY OIL/GAS AUTOMOTIVE OTHER AUTOMOTIVE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 01/04/2019 06:09 AM/DISC: 01/04/2019 06:09 AM