Global Ion Exchangers Market Overview - Worldwide Market Set to Reach US$4.1 billion in 2019 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 3, 2019--The “Ion Exchangers - A Global Market Overview” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Globally, the market for hybrid/composite ion exchangers incorporating the beneficial features of both organic and inorganic exchangers has been gaining traction. These exchangers enable in forming new solid-state/lattice structures and materials with novel composite properties, leading to a host of innovative applications that will drive future growth. The primary goal of synthesizing hybrid exchangers has been to achieve properties that a single-phase material lacks.
Asia-Pacific forms the largest global market for Ion Exchangers, estimated at US$1.4 billion (35.1% share) in 2018, which is also poised to post the fastest 2018-2024 CAGR of 5.9%. By type, Organic exchangers account for the largest share in 2018 with US$1.8 billion. The overall ion exchangers worldwide market is expected to reach US$4.1 billion in 2019.
Research Findings & Coverage
- The global market for Ion Exchangers is explored in this study with respect to Ion Exchanger Type/Sub-Type and major application areas
- The study extensively analyzes above mentioned types and applications of Ion Exchangers in each major region/country globally for the analysis period
- Hybrid Ion Exchangers Gain Traction
- Combined Cation/Anion Exchange Systems Improve Water Purification in Small Potable Water Systems
- Ion Exchangers Improve Purification of Processed Foods
- Drug Delivery Systems Enhanced with Ion Exchangers
- Key business trends focusing on product innovations/developments, M&As, JVs and other recent industry developments
- Major companies profiled - 100
- The industry guide includes the contact details for 132 companies
- ACS Material, LLC
- Albemarle Corporation
- Aldex Chemical Company, Ltd.
- All American Air Filters, Inc.
- Anten Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Arkema Group
- ART Hydroprocessing
- Ashburton Ventures Inc
- ATC Zeolite
- Auchtel Products Limited
- BASF SE
- Bear River Zeolite
- Colorcon Inc
- Compaa Minera Argentina
- Dow Water Solutions
- Eichrom Technologies LLC
- Eurecat S.A.
- Gordes Zeolite
- GS EcoMetal
- Ida-Ore Zeolite
- Interra Global Corporation
- Sorbead India
- Zeocem, A.S.
- Zeolites Production S.A.
- Zeolyst International
- Zeotech Corporation
- Zeovation Inc.
- ZMM Canada Minerals Corp
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gvio4j
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190503005140/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Laboratory Equipment
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OTHER SCIENCE SCIENCE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/03/2019 05:21 AM/DISC: 05/03/2019 05:22 AM