Global Endpoint Detection and Response Market by Deployment Type, Component Type, Solution Type, Organization Size Type, End User Type and Region (2018-2023) - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 29, 2018--The “Global Endpoint Detection and Response Market - By Deployment Type, Component Type, Solution Type, Organization Size Type, End User Type,and Region - Growth, Trends and Forecast (2018 - 2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Endpoint Detection and Response market is expected to register a CAGR of over 22.87% during the forecast period 2018-2023.
The market for EDR tools is increasing at significant momentum across the world, Thanks to the constant advancements in the new technologies of Artificial Intelligence (AI), cloud computing, and the Internet of Things (IoT). Its implementation across security and detection malware which helps to pave the new way for the more significant development of Endpoint detection and response (EDR).
Growing Demand for Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
Rise in the complexity and number of complex systems being deployed across the organizations, and strict compliance requirements and rules for generating and changing passwords make it complicated to manage a large number of passwords. Further, the Breach and data stolen problems often cause expensive delays and loss of productivity. Such issues are easily solved while using Endpoint Detection and Response solutions and software are used either the on-premise environment or in a hosted environment over the cloud. Increased instances of attacks, by hackers on the organizations have increased which led to the concern towards password security solutions, and this is helping in growing demand for password management solutions around the globe.
The rapidly growing cloud platform market presents a great opportunity in the hosted of Endpoint Detection and Response market. Low success of EDR self-service projects among end-users until now is a key concern among industry players. However, as the awareness of the benefits of deploying such a model is increasing it is anticipated that self-service solutions would find rising demand during the coming years.
As, according to Breach Level index, everyday 7,125,940 data records are being stolen or lost which led to the increase in the breach level. As the demand for the Endpoint detection and response market is directly related to the level of the breach or stolen of valuable information, the more data theft and breaches will be there, higher is the demand for Endpoint detection and response market.
Market DevelopmentsCisco offers new Cloud-Based Endpoint Security Solutions for the Managed Security Service Providers. With this product innovation it will help to provide advanced internet security, malware protection, and enterprise mobility management. Symantec introduces new endpoint security for the cloud generation to defense against cyber-attacks such as WannaCry and Petya. With this product innovation, the new security solutions can apply across all devices, networks, and applications to combat growing threats.
Key Topics Covered
1. Introduction 1.1. Key Study Deliverables 1.2. Market Definition 1.3. Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Insights 4.1. Endpoint Detection and Response Market Overview 4.2. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis 4.3. Industry Value Chain Analysis 4.4. Industry Policies
5. Market Dynamics 5.1. Endpoint Detection and Response Market Drivers 5.1.1. High Proliferation of IoT and SMART Devices 5.1.2. Increasing Demand to Reduce IT Security Risk 5.1.3. Increasing Instances of Enterprise Endpoint Targeted Attacks 5.2. Endpoint Detection and Response Market Challenges 5.2.1. High Demand for Integrated Security Solutions and Lack of Technological Awareness of EDR Solutions 5.2.2. Shortage of Skilled Workforce
6. Technology Snapshot
7. Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) Market - Segmentation 7.1. Endpoint Detection and Response Market By Deployment Type 7.1.1. Cloud 7.1.2. On-premise 7.2. Endpoint Detection and Response Market By Component 7.2.1. Solutions 7.2.2. Services 7.3. Endpoint Detection and Response Market By Solution Type 7.3.1. Workstations 7.3.2. Mobile Devices 7.3.3. Servers 7.3.4. Point of Sale Terminals 7.3.5. Others 7.4. Endpoint Detection and Response Market By Organization Size 7.4.1. Small and Medium Enterprises 7.4.2. Large Enterprises 7.5. Endpoint Detection and Response Market By End-user Industry 7.5.1. BFSI 7.5.2. IT and Telecom 7.5.3. Manufacturing 7.5.4. Healthcare 7.5.5. Retail 7.5.6. Others 7.6. Endpoint Detection and Response Market By Region 7.6.1. North America Endpoint Detection and Response Market 7.6.2. Europe 7.6.3. Asia-Pacific 7.6.4. Latin America 7.6.5. Middle East & Africa
8. Endpoint Detection and Response Market Companies 8.1. Carbon Black Inc 8.2. Cisco Systems Inc 8.3. Crowdstrike Inc 8.4. Symantec Corporation 8.5. Cybereason Inc 8.6. Deep Instinct 8.7. Digital Guardian 8.8. Fireeye Inc 8.9. Guidance Software Inc 8.10. Panda Security 8.11. Sophos Group PLC 8.12. Gemalto 8.13. F-Secure 8.14. Fortinet 8.15. RSA Security (EMC)
*List Not Exhaustive
9. Endpoint Detection and Response Market Investment Analysis
10. Future of the Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/87nwls/global_endpoint?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181129005467/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:IT Security
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY SECURITY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 11/29/2018 10:04 AM/DISC: 11/29/2018 10:04 AM