AP NEWS

Carbon monoxide poisoning suspected in in St. Joseph death

December 3, 2018

ST. JOSEPH, Mo. (AP) — Authorities suspect carbon monoxide poisoning in the death of a man in a St. Joseph shed.

The St. Joseph News-Press reports that police say a generator was being used in the shed, where the man’s body was found Sunday.

The name of the man wasn’t immediately released. The investigation is ongoing.

___

Information from: St. Joseph News-Press/St. Joe, Missouri, http://www.newspressnow.com

AP RADIO
Update hourly