Global Biopsy Devices Market Analysis and Forecast Model 2018: Total Procedures, Units, Average Selling Prices and Market Values by Segment 2015-2028 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 8, 2019--The “Biopsy Devices (General Surgery) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Biopsy Devices (General Surgery) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model is built to visualize quantitative market trends within General Surgery therapeutic area.
Biopsy entails the removal of some tissue from the body for the purpose of diagnosis or for its examination under a microscope. A biopsy device is an instrument that aids in the removal of tissue samples from the body. Biopsy guns, Core needle devices, Fine aspiration needle devices, Disposable vacuum-assisted needle devices, Biopsy forceps, Biopsy punches and Biopsy needles used with reusable devices are covered under this category. Continuous increase in the patient pool influenced by various factors will lead to a positive growth in the number of diagnostic procedures worldwide. This will lead to an upsurge in the demand of biopsy devices with a positive rate in the future.
Advancement in the technology, especially the adoption of various biopsy systems with advanced features will make the procedure safe, giving the market of biopsy devices market a boost. Primary and secondary healthcare centers in various countries are encouraging the patients to undergo diagnostic examinations to diagnose disease at an early stage. Government programs to induce population adherence is expected to rise to improve the utilization of diagnostic tools.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the Market Model
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Biopsy Devices market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2028.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional, and Country-Level Market-Specific Insights
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Biopsy Devices market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Biopsy Devices market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of this Biopsy Devices marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving this Biopsy Devices market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact this Biopsy Devices market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific this Biopsy Devices market from 2015-2028.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- Argon Medical Devices Inc
- Becton Dickinson and Co
- Cook Group Inc
- Danaher Corp
- Hologic Inc
- Boston Scientific Corp
- ConMed Corp
- Olympus Corp
- Cardinal Health Inc
- Coloplast A/S
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9ddv3l
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190408005701/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Medical Devices,Surgical Devices
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SURGERY HEALTH MEDICAL DEVICES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 04/08/2019 01:22 PM/DISC: 04/08/2019 01:22 PM