International Wholesale Service Heat Map 2019 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 1, 2019--“The International Wholesale Service Heat Map 2019” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The International Wholesale Service Heat Map 2019 provides a unique and comprehensive global view of the international wholesale service offering, market evolution and markets targeted by each of the world’s top 22 international wholesalers.
The survey covers 69 services in 5 main categories: Termination services (voice, messaging and value added), Roaming services (basic, value added and wholesale), Connectivity services, Value added (VAS, IoT and Business Intelligence) and Innovation services (blockchain and 5G).
The information provided in this report is sourced from information gathered directly from carriers, through a survey which took place in the fall of 2018.
The objectives of this report are to:
- Provide a complete overview of the international wholesale service offering for the top 22 international wholesalers
- Acquire a view of the market evolution of the international carrier business
- Identify the type of customers targeted for each service
- Map the international wholesale portfolio evolution
Who should purchase this report:
- Wholesale carriers seeking to understand how the business is evolving in terms of services, customers, competitors and how they are positioned within the overall ecosystem.
- International telecom customers needing to understand the different service offerings and providers to define how they can benefit from those services, who to buy it from and how it can help them grow their business.
- Telecom equipment vendors looking to understand the needs of wholesale providers and customers and where new opportunities will come from.
Key Topics Covered:
- Customer interest evolution calculation
2. Termination services
- Voice Termination
- Messaging Termination
- Value Added Services
3. Roaming services
- Basic Roaming Services
- Value Added Roaming Services
- Wholesale Roaming Services
4. Connectivity services
- Connectivity Services
5. VAS, IoT and BI services
- Value Added Services
- Internet of Things related services
- Business Intelligence as a Service
6. Innovation services
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/v5gcm7
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190501005687/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Computing Services
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL OTHER RETAIL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/01/2019 10:32 AM/DISC: 05/01/2019 10:32 AM