Worldwide Potassium Nitrate Market Insights, 2019 to 2024 - Agriculture Represents the Largest Segment End-Use Segment - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 3, 2019--The “Potassium Nitrate Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global potassium nitrate market reached a value of US$ 1.51 Billion in 2018. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 1.83 Billion by 2024, growing at a CAGR of 3.26% during 2019-2024.
The potassium nitrate market has witnessed a steady growth owing to several favourable factors. Potassium nitrate has been used to preserve food items, such as beef, salami, ham, etc., since the medieval ages. Nowadays, it is extensively used in the food industry for curing meat which represents the major demand-driver for the market growth.
Moreover, potassium nitrate is used in the production of fertilizers. As governments of developing nations are offering subsidies for the sales of fertilizers among the farmers, the consumption of potassium nitrate has witnessed a surge in the agriculture segment. In addition to this, a growing demand for speciality fertilizers is further stimulating the market growth.
- Based on the raw material, the market has been segmented as potassium chloride, ammonium nitrate and sodium nitrate. Currently, potassium chloride dominates the market, holding the largest share.
- On the basis of end-use, agriculture represents the largest segment. Some of the other end-use segments are pharmaceutical industry, food industry and general industries.
- Region-wise, the market has been segregated into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America. Amongst these, Asia Pacific is the leading market, accounting for the majority of the total global market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined with some of the key players being Haifa Chemicals Ltd., Migao Corporation, SQM, URALCHEM, Yara and Arab Potash Company.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the global potassium nitrate market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the global potassium nitrate market?
- Which are the major raw materials in the global potassium nitrate market?
- What are the key end-use segments in the global potassium nitrate market?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global potassium nitrate industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global potassium nitrate industry?
- What are the import and export trends in the global potassium nitrate market?
- What is the structure of the global potassium nitrate market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global potassium nitrate market?
- How is potassium nitrate manufactured?
Key Topics Covered
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.3 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Potassium Nitrate Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Price Analysis
5.3.1 Key Price Indicators
5.3.2 Price Structure
5.3.3 Margin Analysis
5.4 Market Breakup by Raw Material
5.5 Market Breakup by End-Use
5.6 Market Breakup by Region
5.7 Market Forecast
5.8 SWOT Analysis
5.9 Value Chain Analysis
5.9.2 Research and Development
5.9.3 Raw Material Procurement
5.10 Porters Five Forces Analysis
6 Market Breakup by Raw Material
6.1 Potassium Chloride
6.2 Ammonium Nitrate
6.3 Sodium Nitrate
7 Market Breakup by End-Use
7.1 Agriculture Industry
7.2 General Industries
7.3 Pharmaceutical Industry
7.4 Food Industry
8 Market Breakup by Region
9 Imports and Exports
9.1 Imports by Major Countries
9.2 Exports by Major Countries
10 Potassium Nitrate Manufacturing Process
10.1 Product Overview
10.2 Raw Material Requirements
10.3 Manufacturing Process
10.4 Key Success and Risk Factors
11 Competitive Landscape
11.1 Market Structure
11.2 Key Players
11.3 Profiles of Key Players
11.3.1 Haifa Chemicals Ltd.
11.3.2 Migao Corporation
11.3.6 Arab Potash Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uqmlv1
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190503005147/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Food Additive Chemicals
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING CHEMICALS/PLASTICS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/03/2019 05:44 AM/DISC: 05/03/2019 05:44 AM