The Global Market for Tampons, 2019: Key Analysis & Forecasts (2016-2024) - Biodegradable, Compostable and Plastic-Free Products Gain Popularity - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 11, 2019--The “Tampons - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through 2024. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Tampons in terms of retail value sales in US$ Thousand.
The report profiles 25 companies including many key and niche players such as:Albaad Massuot Yitzhak Ltd. (Israel) Bodywise (UK) Ltd. Edgewell Personal Care Company (USA) Johnson & Johnson (USA) Playtex Products Inc. (USA) First Quality Enterprises Inc. (USA) Kimberly-Clark Corporation (USA) Lil-lets Group Limited (UK) Procter & Gamble (USA) Fater S.p.A. (Italy) Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget (SCA) (Sweden) Asaleo Care Limited (Australia) Unicharm Corporation (Japan)
1. INDUSTRY OVERVIEWTampons: Offering Menstrual Protection with Lifestyle Advantages Focused Marketing, Education, and New, Better, and Safe Technologies: Key Factors Sustaining Consumer Interest Major Factors Influencing Tampon Adoption Factors Influencing Tampon Adoption (Impact on Selection: Rated on 1 to 10 Scale) Packaging and Marketing of Tampons Misconceptions about Tampons Concerns Related to Anatomy and Tampon Functions Concerns about Virginity Growing Focus on Feminine Health, Comfort and Convenience Benefits Market Adoption Global Market Outlook Developed Countries are Traditional Revenue Contributors, while Developing Countries Spearhead Market Growth Tampons Still Beyond the Reach of Many Asian & African Countries Competitive Scenario Consumer Education Continues to Remain a Core Issue Knowing the Psychographic Profile of Consumer Vital for Success Targeted Marketing Critical for Increasing Sales Tampon Manufacturers Increase Frankness’ in Advertising Private Label Tampons Gain Prominence Manufacturers Depend on Emerging Markets to Increase Sales Momentum
2. MARKET TRENDS, ISSUES AND DRIVERSDespite Health Concerns and Decline in Menstruating Female Population, Innovative Tampons Sustain Demand Recent Tampon Innovations and Advancements My.Flow: New Smart Tampon Integrates Real-Time Data Tracking Capability Innovative Cora Tampons Address Health Concerns Related to Non-Organic Products pH Adjusting Tampons Jelly Fish as Super Absorbent Tampons Tampon Laced with HIV Prevention Medication Diagnostic Tampons to Test STIs, STDs, and Cancer Tampons with a Wireless Tampon Signal Advanced, Bluetooth Compatible Tampons Growing Prominence of New-Age Natural, Renewable, Re-usable, and Organic Tampons Benefit Market Expansion Traditional Tampons Found to Contain Glyphosate, Organic Alternatives Emerge to be Attractive Tampon Tribe Brings Organic Products at Affordable Prices All Cotton Tampons Delivered through Subscription Biodegradable, Compostable, and Plastic-Free Products Gain Popularity Natural Tampons: The Way Forward Menstrual Cup with the Potential to Replace Tampons Face Impediments in Mass Adoption, Bodes Well for the Market Favorable Demographic, Social, and Economic Trends Strengthen Market Prospects Teen Population: A Lucrative Demographic Segment & the New Advertising Target Rising Women Workforce: A Business Case for the Hygiene Market Increasing Affluence of the Ballooning Middle Class Population Online Sales Offers New Avenues of Growth
3. KEY ISSUES CONFRONTING THE MARKETThreat from Tampon Alternatives Disposable Menstrual Pads Reusable Menstrual Pads Silk Sea Sponge Tampons Menstrual Cups Eco-friendly Alternatives to Tampons Dangerous Chemicals: A Rising Concern Clean, Ultra-White Tampons: A Threat to Women’s Health? Tampons Disposal & their Impact on the Environment Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS): A By-product of Tampon Usage? Dioxins in Tampons Pesticides in Tampons Fragrances in Tampons FDA Standardizes Terminology for Tampon Absorbency Levels Standard Terms to Refer Different Absorbency Levels of Tampons
4. PRODUCT OVERVIEWTampons: A Prelude Acceptance of Tampon Usage Tampons and Sanitary Pads: An Evolutionary Scan Major Tampon Types Applicator Tampons Digital or Applicator-free Tampons Cordless Tampons How to Handle a Tampon?
5. PRODUCT INNOVATIONS/INTRODUCTIONSSustain Natural Introduces Organic Cotton Tampons U by Kotex Unveils New U by Kotex FITNESS Tampons Playtex Sport Brand Unveils Compact Tampon Cora Unveils Organic Tampon with a BPA-free Applicator
6. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITYUnilever Acquires Seventh Generation
7. FOCUS ON SELECT GLOBAL PLAYERS
8. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Total Companies Profiled: 25 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 30)The United States (8) Canada (1) Japan (1) Europe (15) The United Kingdom (2)Italy (1)Spain (1)Rest of Europe (11) Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (3) Middle East (1) Latin America (1)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pvwrmc/the_global_market?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190211005572/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Feminine Hygiene Products
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL OTHER RETAIL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 02/11/2019 11:43 AM/DISC: 02/11/2019 11:43 AM