Sterol 14 Alpha-Demethylase Inhibitor Pipeline Insight Report, 2018 Edition - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 19, 2018--The “Sterol 14 Alpha-Demethylase Inhibitor -Pipeline Insight, 2018” drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Sterol 14 Alpha-Demethylase Inhibitor - Pipeline Insight, 2018′ report offers comprehensive insights of the pipeline (under development) therapeutics scenario and growth prospects across Sterol 14 Alpha-Demethylase Inhibitor development. The report provides detailed coverage of the pipeline landscape for this mechanism of action, equipped with data from multiple sources with complete pipeline analysis by developmental stage, associated indications, route of administration and molecule type.
Pipeline Products covered across the following Developmental Stages:Clinical Non-clinical Inactive: Discontinued and/or Dormant
Descriptive coverage of pipeline development activities for Sterol 14 Alpha-Demethylase Inhibitor - Pipeline therapeutics development coverage provides descriptive product profiles including (but not limited to) drug description, product development and R&D activities encompassing clinical and pre-clinical studies, designations, collaborations, licensing deals, grants, technologies and patent details.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Introduction
3. Pipeline TherapeuticsAn Overview of Pipeline Products
4. Comparative Analysis
5. Pipeline Products in Clinical StagesProduct Description Research and Development Product Development Activities
6. Pipeline Products in Non-clinical StagesProduct Description Research and Development Product Development Activities
7. Therapeutic Assessment: Active ProductsPipeline Assessment by Route of Administration Pipeline Assessment by Stage and Route of Administration Pipeline Assessment by Molecule Type Pipeline Assessment by Stage and Molecule Type
8. Inactive Pipeline ProductsProduct Description Research and Development Product Development Activities Reason for dormancy/discontinuation
Companies MentionedGideon Pharmaceuticals Pulmocide Schering-Plough Viamet Pharmaceuticals Daiichi Sankyo Company ProFem Mayne Pharma Basilea Pharmaceutical
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l5r4pj/sterol_14?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181219005687/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING CHEMICALS/PLASTICS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 12/19/2018 01:51 PM/DISC: 12/19/2018 01:51 PM