Implantable Medical Devices - Global Market Analysis, Trends, Size, and Forecast to 2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 15, 2019--
The “Implantable Medical Device Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report on the global implantable medical device market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025.
The report predicts the global implantable medical device market to grow with a CAGR of 6.8% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on the implantable medical device market covers the analysis of the leading regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on the implantable medical device market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global implantable medical device market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global implantable medical device market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Rapidly increasing chronic diseases
- Increase in the adoption of 3D technology
- High cost for implantation devices
- Increasing the number of hospitals and medical centers
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the implantable medical device market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the implantable medical device market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global implantable medical device market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Implantable Medical Device Market Highlights
2.2. Implantable Medical Device Market Projection
2.3. Implantable Medical Device Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Implantable Medical Device Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Material
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Product
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by End-user
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Implantable Medical Device Market
4. Implantable Medical Device Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Implantable Medical Device Market by Material
5.3. Alumina Ceramics
6. Global Implantable Medical Device Market by Product
6.1. Cardiovascular Implants
6.2. Orthopedic Implants
6.3. Intraocular Implants
6.4. Breast Implants
6.5. Dental Implants
7. Global Implantable Medical Device Market by End-user
7.1. Ambulatory Surgical Centers
8. Global Implantable Medical Device Market by Region
8.1. North America
8.1.1. North America Implantable Medical Device Market by Material
8.1.2. North America Implantable Medical Device Market by Product
8.1.3. North America Implantable Medical Device Market by End-user
8.1.4. North America Implantable Medical Device Market by Country
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Implantable Medical Device Market
9.2. Companies Profiled
9.2.1. Abbott Laboratories
9.2.2. Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.
9.2.3. Stryker Corporation
9.2.4. Conmed Corporation
9.2.5. Boston Scientific Corporation
9.2.6. Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corporation
9.2.7. Nuvasive Inc.
9.2.8. Biotronik SE & Co. KG
9.2.9. Cardinal Health Inc.
9.2.10. Globus Medical Inc.
10.1. Primary Research Findings and Questionnaire
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/89mmth
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190515005440/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Medical Devices
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH MEDICAL DEVICES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/15/2019 06:52 AM/DISC: 05/15/2019 06:52 AM