Global Dental Equipment Market 2013-2018 & Forecast to 2023 - Analysis By Type, System and Parts, End-User & Region - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 8, 2018--The “Global Dental Equipment Market: Analysis By Type, By System and Parts, By End-User, By Region, By Country (2018 Edition): Opportunities and Forecasts (2013-2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market is projected to display robust growth represented by a CAGR of 5.02% during 2018-2023.
The segment of dental system and parts witnessed growth at a noteworthy rate over the past few years backed by increased prevalence of dental disorders, rising healthcare expenditures along with rising number of hospitals. Amongst the regions, North America accounts for the largest regional share in the global dental equipment market in 2018.
Key factors driving the robust growth rate of North America region include well developed healthcare infrastructure, stringent policy and regulation regarding manufacturing of dental equipment, and a rising number of surgical procedures in the region.
This report has covered and analyzed the potential of Global Dental Equipment Market and provides statistics and information on market size, shares and growth factors.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Strategic Recommendations
4. Dental Equipment Market Overview
5. Global Dental Equipment: Growth and Forecast
6. Global Dental Equipment Market: Analysis By Type
7. Global Dental System and Parts Market: Analysis By Type
8. Global Dental Equipment Market: By End Users
9. Global Dental Equipment Market: Regional Analysis
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends
12. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
13. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis - Dental Equipment Market
14. SWOT Analysis
15. Supply Chain Analysis
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Company ProfilesCarestream Health Danaher Corporation Dentsply Sirona Inc. Henry Schein Patterson Companies Straumann Zimmer Biomet
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2vts9h/global_dental?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181008005568/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH DENTAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 10/08/2018 11:22 AM/DISC: 10/08/2018 11:22 AM