Toast Expands Partner Ecosystem to Improve the Guest Experience and Streamline Operations for Restaurants of All Sizes
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 20, 2019--
Toast, the fastest-growing restaurant management platform in the U.S., today announced Appfront, Como, Envysion, Homebase, PourMyBeer, Say2Eat, and UT&I Solutions as key integrations in the Toast Partner Ecosystem. The addition of these new integration partners will provide restaurants of all sizes with new ways to improve the guest experience and streamline operations. With over 70 certified technology partners, Toast’s Partner Ecosystem empowers restaurant operators with the flexibility to build their highest-performing restaurant tech stack.
“At Toast we’re passionate about providing our restaurant community with access to an open ecosystem of leading technology applications that are certified to work with Toast Point of Sale,” said Aman Narang, president and co-founder of Toast. “With the addition of these new partners, we now have over 70 certified applications purpose-built for the restaurant industry to help operators increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests.”
Key new additions to the Toast Partner Ecosystem are aimed to:
Improve the guest experience
- AppFront is an all-in-one digital restaurant platform that makes the online ordering experience simple, seamless, and efficient while emphasizing personalization, loyalty and marketing. Together, Toast and Appfront provide a fully integrated solution of online ordering, loyalty, gift cards, payments and an AI marketing engine.
- PourMyBeer is a next-generation self-pour beverage system. The PourMyBeer technology enables members of the Toast Community with faster, more efficient access to beverages by allowing consumers to pour their own beer, wine, cocktails, cold brew, and kombucha and pay by the ounce.
- Say2eat is a social media and messaging engagement tool for restaurants to better connect with guests and capture their orders. Toast restaurateurs benefit from a frictionless integration directly into the POS, which supports restaurant operators in growing online revenue and making the guest experience easy and fun.
Streamline restaurant operations
- Como provides data insights and recommendations that help the operator grow customer visits and spend. Como’s integration with Toast enables restaurants to easily personalize their customer experience within the Toast POS by connecting their loyalty programs, actionable business insights, marketing automation, omnichannel communication, and customized mobile apps.
- Envysion is a leading provider of loss prevention solutions. Envysion enables Toast restaurant operators with the ability to create exception reporting and match real-time video to transaction data, ultimately providing valuable business insights.
- Homebase is scheduling software for restaurants trusted by over 100,000 businesses to support on areas like communication. Homebase integrates directly with Toast to save restaurateurs time and money.
- UT&I Solutions is a total solutions provider, connecting Toast to more than 50 different accounting systems like QuickBooks, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage accounting, and many more.
To learn more about the Toast Partner Ecosystem, see here. Meet the Toast Partner Ecosystem team at the 2019 National Restaurant Show at booth #6265 through May 21.
Launched in 2013, Toast powers successful restaurants of all sizes with a technology platform that combines restaurant POS, front of house, back of house and guest-facing technology with a diverse marketplace of third-party applications. By pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success, Toast helps restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue and deliver amazing guest experiences. Toast was named to the 2019 Forbes Fintech 50, 2019 SXSW Interactive Innovation Finals, 2018 Forbes Cloud 100, and recognized as the third fastest-growing technology company in North America on the 2017 Deloitte Fast 500. Learn more at www.toasttab.com.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190520005226/en/
CONTACT: Karen DeVincent-Reinbold
Sr. PR & communications manager
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA MASSACHUSETTS
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY DATA MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE OTHER TECHNOLOGY RESTAURANT/BAR MOBILE/WIRELESS SOCIAL MEDIA RETAIL COMMUNICATIONS FOOD/BEVERAGE
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/20/2019 09:00 AM/DISC: 05/20/2019 09:01 AM