Goldman Tears Down Trump, and America
I am very much disturbed by (columnist) Michael Goldman’s total disdain for anything to do with Donald Trump. He is unable to state one positive item about Trump, a total non-Trumper.
I understand Trump is not a friendly or likeable person, but look at all the positives about what he has accomplished these past two years, in spite of the total headwinds he is facing.
* The economy is growing at 3 percent (Obama said it would never exceed 2 percent)′
* Employment is high and unemployment is at its lowest rate in many years;
* The Europeans are reluctantly increasing their defense spending;
* ISIS is defeated;
* NAFTA is revised (Canada no longer has a 300 percent dairy tariff);
* China unfair trading has been challenged;
* Lower tax rates for the middle class;
* Two new constitutionalists on the Supreme Court;
Goldman is tearing down anything Trump-related, and in turn also America.
I hope and pray for the best of Trump and the U.S. Let’s have a working and productive government in 2019.