Business Valuation Case Law Yearbook, 2019 Edition - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 25, 2019--The “Business Valuation Case Law Yearbook, 2019 Edition” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Business Valuation Case Law Yearbook, 2019 Edition is essential for business appraisers and attorneys who want to stay ahead of their peers on the most important legal issues brought up in business valuation-related cases.
With in-depth analysis from the publisher’s legal team, the lessons learned in this book help appraisers reach better and more defensible valuation conclusions - and, attorneys who retain appraisers as financial experts learn how their experts can help them win (or lose) in court.
The Yearbook analyzes issues arising in the year’s most meaningful valuation or damages cases litigated in state or federal courts. The types of cases are marital disputes, breach of contract actions, dissenting shareholder disputes, federal taxation (including estate and gift tax cases), intellectual property cases, bankruptcy litigation, and more.
All the cases featured in this book impart important lessons about applicable legal principles, approved and discredited valuation methodology, and the act (art) of presenting expert opinions. This must-have collection benefits both the generalist as well as the specialist.
Highlights of the Yearbook
- Save hours of research time with current and comprehensive court case analysis - access nearly 70 of the most important business valuation-related cases that took place in 2018, with expert legal analysis to guide you through how each case played out.
- Stay ahead of your peers on the most important legal issues - learn how experts handle valuation challenges with examples from a variety of industries including healthcare, manufacturing, natural resources, advertising agencies, veterinary practices, and more.
- Get important tips on what financial experts did (and did not do) well in court to help you become a better financial expert.
- Easily navigate the court cases with a comprehensive reference table that lists case-by-case type, state/jurisdiction, date, and more.
2. Court Case Summary Table
3. Court Case Digests
- Abedi v. Abedi
- Acosta v. Vinoskey
- In re AOL Inc.
- In re Appraisal Solera Holdings, Inc.
- Arbors East RE, L.L.C. v. Franklin County Bd. of Revision
- Atherton v. Atherton
- Athlon Sports Communications, Inc. v. Duggan (Athlon II)
- Baker v. Seaworld Entm’t, Inc.
- Blueblade Capital Opportunities LLC v. Norcraft Cos.
- In re Breitburn Energy Partners LP
- Brusach v. Brusach
- Chrem v. Commissioner
- City of Hialeah Emples. Retirement Sys. v. FEI Co.
- Cobane v. Cobane
- Congel v Malfitano
- Cristofano v. Chahal
- Crocker v. Greater Colo. Anesthesia
- Davidson v. United States
- Dell, Inc. v. Magnetar Global Event Driven Master Fund Ltd. (Dell II)
- In re EM Lodgings, LLC
- Exmark Mfg. Co. v. Briggs & Stratton Power Prods. Grp. LLC
- Finch v. Campbell
- In re Finisar Corp. Secs. Litig.
- Finjan, Inc. v. Blue Coat Sys. (Finjan II)
- Fredericks Peebles & Morgan LLP v. Assam
- Goodman v. Goodman
- Hebert v. Cote
- Herbert v. Joubert
- Hornberger v. Dave Gutelius Excavating, Inc.
- Humane Soc’y of the United States v. Perdue
- Jensen v. Jensen
- Jimenez v. Jimenez
- Kassab v Kasab
- Level 3 Communications, LLC v. Dep’t of Revenue
- Matter of Levine v Seven Pines Assoc. Ltd. Partnership
- Li v. Aeterna Zentaris, Inc.
- Lightbox Ventures, LLC v. 3RD Home Ltd.
- Lynd v. Marshall County Pediatrics, P.C.
- Mann v. Mann
- McNee v. McNee
- Meridian Mfg. v. C&B Mfg.
- Medtronic, Inc. v. Commissioner
- Mesirov v. Enbridge Energy Co.
- Olli Salumeria Americana, LLC v. Vosmik
- Pike v. Tex. EMC Mgmt., LLC
- Power Integrations, Inc. v. Fairchild Semiconductor Int’l, Inc.
- R. Kashmiry & Assocs. v. Ellis
- Radiologix, Inc. v. Radiology & Nuclear Medicine
- Rohling v. Rohling
- Rover Pipeline LLC v. 10.55 Acres
- San Bernardino Cty. Trans. Auth. v. Byun
- Springer v. Library Store
- Stocker v. Stocker
- Tate v. Tate
- Telfer v. Telfer
- In re Tesla Motors Stockholder Litig.
- United States ex rel. Landis v. Tailwind Sports Corp.
- Vedros v. Vedros
- Verition Partners Master Fund Ltd. v. Aruba Networks, Inc.
- Verition Partners Master Fund Ltd. v. Aruba Networks, Inc. (Aruba II)
- Waggoner v. Barclays PLC
- Wall v. Bryan
- Washington v. Kellwood Co. (Kellwood IV)
- Weinman v. Crowley (In re Blair)
- Wiegers v. Richards-Wiegers
- Wright v. Phillips
- Wycoff v. Commissioner
- Zaffarkhan v. Domesek
- 3RD Home Ltd.
- Aeterna Zentaris, Inc.
- AOL Inc.
- Arbors East RE, L.L.C.
- C&B Mfg.
- Crowley (In re Blair)
- Dell, Inc.
- Dep’t of Revenue
- Duggan (Athlon II)
- EM Lodgings, LLC
- Exmark Mfg. Co.
- FEI Co.
- Matter of Levine
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Meridian Mfg.
- Norcraft Cos.
- and many more...
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4pf8gd/business?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190225005929/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PROFESSIONAL SERVICES LEGAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 02/25/2019 02:29 PM/DISC: 02/25/2019 02:29 PM