Global Vulnerability Management (VM) Market Analysis & Forecast to 2022 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 9, 2018--The “Vulnerability Management (VM) Market Analysis, Global, Forecast to 2022” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The increased volume and sophistication of cyber threats is matched only by the increase in risk as more business, personal and network information assets are targeted. Vulnerability to these threats must be known with confidence and a clear plan of action.
Vulnerability Management is a foundational tool for identifying, prioritizing and reporting on these vulnerabilities. As suppliers build upon this foundation with new capabilities in analytics, automation, container technology, virtualization and cloud-based solutions, it will continue to be important to track the maturity and effectiveness of these solutions so businesses can decide which solution best suits their needs.
Key Topics Covered:
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARYExecutive Summary-Market Engineering Measurements Executive Summary-CEO’s Perspective Executive Summary-Key Questions This Study Will Answer Introduction to the Research
2. MARKET OVERVIEWDefinitions Market Overview Market Overview-Scope Market Overview-Distribution Channels Market Overview-Distribution Channel Discussion
3. EXTERNAL CHALLENGES: DRIVERS AND RESTRAINTS-TOTAL MARKETDrivers and Restraints Drivers Explained Restraints Explained
4. FORECASTS AND TRENDS-TOTAL MARKETForecast Assumptions Market Trends and Forecast Global Revenue Forecast Discussion Vulnerability Management-Revenue Forecast by Region Regional Revenue Forecast Discussion Total VM Market-Revenue Shipments Forecast by Product Type Total VM Market-Revenue Shipments Forecast Discussion by Product Type Total Vulnerability Management Market-Revenue Forecast by Vertical Market Vertical Market Revenue Forecast Discussion
5. MARKET SHARE AND COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS- TOTAL MARKETCompetitive Analysis-Market Share Competitive Factors and Assessment Competitive Environment
6. MARKET SEGMENTATION BY SIZE OF BUSINESSVulnerability Management-Revenue Forecast Business Tiers Small/ROBO Segment Key Findings Small/ROBO Business Discussion Midsized Business Segment Key Findings Midsized Business Discussion Large Business Segment Key Findings Large Business Discussion Large Enterprise Segment Key Findings Enterprise Business Discussion
7. THE LAST WORDThe Last Word-Predictions The Last Word-Recommendations Legal Disclaimer
8. VENDOR PROFILESBeyond Security BeyondTrust Digital Defense Inc. F-Secure Greenbone Networks Outpost24 Qualys Rapid7 Skybox Security Tenable Tripwire
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fkhdl9/global?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180809005559/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:IT Security
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY SECURITY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 08/09/2018 11:49 AM/DISC: 08/09/2018 11:49 AM