Lackawanna County Court Notes 4/4/2019
• Chong Y. Huber and Jessica A. Confer, trustees of the Huber Family Trust, Jefferson Twp., to William A. and Ashley R. Kopf, Kellerton, Iowa; a property at 104 Shady Drive, Roaring Brook Twp., for $200,000.
• Heather Furbish, by her agent, Diana Orr, Clarks Summit, to Cartus Financial Corp.; a property at Rear Division Street, Unit 1, Clarks Summit, for $162,000.
• Cartus Financial Corp. to Gregory Justave; a property at Rear Division Street, Unit 1, Clarks Summit, for $162,000.
• CR 2018 LLC, White Plains, N.Y., to Hebron Housing LLC, Philadelphia; a property at 1047½ W. Market St., Scranton, for $28,000.
• Melanie A. Wheeler, Tafton, to David M. Peck Jr., Jefferson Twp.; a property at 495 Cortez Road, Jefferson Twp., for $137,200.
• Barbara S. Stein, Clarks Green, to Alexa Mary Louise Refosco, Scranton; a property at 400 Evans St., Clarks Green, for $195,000.
• Lisa E. Grippa, now known as Lisa E. Rescigno, and Angelo Rescigno; and Linda J. Grippa, now known as Linda J. Green, and Kevin Green, to Kristal Figueroa; a property at 1313-1315 Price St., Scranton, for $110,000.
• Michael Jr. and Natalie Paolucci, Lackawanna County, to Anil K. and Manju Verma, Lackawanna County; a property at 318 Skyline Drive N., South Abington Twp., for $470,000.
• The Estate of Arleen B. Swartz, by her executor, Joseph Hudachek, to Fatima and Chassen U. Williams; a property at 2007 Farr St., Scranton, for $91,160.
• Thomas Hoecker, South Abington Twp., to William H. Beard IV, Barto; a property at 102 Echo Drive, South Abington Twp., for $265,000.
• David Defreitas, Scranton, to Thomas Hoppel and Arpad Csegezi, Scranton; two parcels in Scranton for $35,000.
• George G. Grancey, by and through his attorney in fact, Colleen M. Ingargiola, Peckville, to Sebastianelli Immobiliari LLC; a property at 940 Cottage St., Blakely, for $45,000.
• Brian Hartman, Clarks Summit, to J&C Real Estate Ventures LLC; a property at 427 Powell St., Clarks Summit, for $125,000.
• St. Stanislaus Polish National Church to Hunter Realty Partners LP; a property at Kane and Davis Street and Cemetery Avenue, Scranton, for $1.1 million.
• Jamie Lee Fashauer, Greenfield Twp., v. Jason Fashauer, Carbondale; married Jan. 14, 2015, in Carbondale; pro se.
• Mary Lou Romaninsky, 1410 W. Locust St., Scranton, v. Martin R. Rafalko, 2016 W. Pine St., Dunmore, seeking judgment against the defendant for damages for past, present and future medical expenses in an amount to be determined at the time of trial; for past, present and future pain and suffering in an amount to be determined at the time of trial; for costs and expenses of litigation; and such other and further relief as the court deems just and proper, for injuries suffered in an automobile accident July 28 on South Main Street, Taylor; John J. Lawler, attorney.
• Alexander Polkowski, 216 Prospect St., Dunmore, letters of administration to Jeffery Alles, same address.
• Louis Darocy, 1733 Bundy St., Scranton, letters testamentary to Kevin R. Grebas, 23 O’Neil Drive, Moosic.
• Ruth E. Perry, also known as Ruth Elizabeth Perry, 5 Cedar Lane, Thornhurst Twp., letters testamentary to Susan Berkery, 21 Hawthorn Drive, Thornhurst Twp.
• Erma E. Kersten, also known as Erma Kersten, 621 Larch St., Dunmore, letters of administration to Marcella Lester, same address.
• Lester F. Rogers, also known as Lester Rogers, 1107 Church St., Jessup, letters testamentary to Barbara R. Coyne, 200 Woodhaven Road, Peckville.
• Francis P. Burnett, also known as Frank Burnett, 12 Fallbrook Road, Route 106, Fell Twp., letters of administration to Marita Doherty, 8145 Bayberry Court, Manassas, Va.