Warming centers available as wintry weather causes outages
More than 1,800 ComEd customers in Lee County were without power as of 5:49 p.m. Tuesday, Lee County Emergency Management Agency Director Kevin Lalley said.
Icy and windy conditions are expected to cause more outages. People without power can go to warming centers in Lee County at:
• Amboy Fire Station, 25 N. East Ave.
• Mills and Petrie Building, 704 N. First St., Ashton.
• Dixon Public Safety Building, 210-220 S. Hennepin Ave.
• Sublette Fire Station, 201 N. Richmond St.
• Paw Paw Fire Station, 241 Elizabeth St.