AP NEWS
Related topics

2 taken to hospital following carbon monoxide leak

November 8, 2018

FARGO, N.D. (AP) — Two people were taken to the hospital following a carbon monoxide leak in a Fargo building that houses a day care.

Fire officials say workers in the building caused the gas leak. Two adults were taken to the hospital. No children were affected. KFGO says firefighters secured the day care children in the building so they wouldn’t have to go out into the cold. Everyone else was asked to leave the building.

The building was later cleared of carbon monoxide.

___

Information from: KFGO-AM, http://www.kfgo.com

AP RADIO
Update hourly