Global Aircraft Composite Enclosures Market Outlook to 2023: Analysis by Aircraft Type, Shielding Type, Resin Type, Fiber Type, Manufacturing Process Type and Region - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 25, 2018--The “Aircraft Composite Enclosures Market by Aircraft Type, by Shielding Type, by Resin Type, by Fiber Type, by Manufacturing Process Type and by Region, Trend, Forecast, Competitive Analysis, and Growth Opportunity: 2018-2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global aircraft composite enclosures market is projected to grow at a healthy rate over the next five years to reach US$ 199 million in 2023.
Organic growth of aircraft production to support the rising passenger and freight traffic, an increased preference for composite parts over traditional metallic ones, and an increasing use of avionics in the next-generation aircraft are some of the key factors that are proliferating the demand for composite enclosures in the aircraft industry.
Key HighlightsBased on the aircraft type, commercial aircraft is likely to remain the growth engine of the market during the forecast period. Based on the resin type, PPS is likely to remain the most dominant resin type in the aircraft composite enclosures market over the next five years. Based on the fiber type, carbon fiber composite is likely to remain the dominant segment of the market over the next five years. Based on the process type, injection molding is the most widely preferred manufacturing process in the market and is likely to remain the most dominant process during the forecast period as well. Based on the shielding type, the shielded enclosure is likely to remain the larger segment of the aircraft composite enclosures market during the forecast period. Based on regions, North America is projected to remain the largest market during the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Aircraft Composite Enclosures Market - Overview and Market Forces
3. Aircraft Composite Enclosures Market Analysis - By Aircraft Type
4. Aircraft Composite Enclosures Market Analysis - By Shielding Type
5. Aircraft Composite Enclosures Market Analysis - By Resin Type
6. Aircraft Composite Enclosures Market Analysis - By Fiber Type
7. Aircraft Composite Enclosures Market Analysis - By Process Type
8. Aircraft Composite Enclosures Market Analysis - By Region
9. Competitive Analysis
10. Strategic Growth Opportunities
11. Company Profiles of Key PlayersAIM Aerospace Automated Dynamics Carlisle Interconnect Technologies Composiflex Inc. Connective Design Inc. Kaman Aerospace (Vermont Composite Inc.) TE Connectivity
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cr8rv5/global_aircraft?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180925005939/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MANUFACTURING AEROSPACE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 09/25/2018 12:17 PM/DISC: 09/25/2018 12:17 PM