The Global Internal Security Market - Forecast to 2023: A +$650 Billion Opportunity - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 4, 2018--The “Global Internal Security Market - Segmented By Intelligence, Critical Infrastructure Protection, Transportation Security, Border Security, Threat and Geography - Growth, Trends and Forecast (2018 - 2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global internal security market is expected to reach over USD 650 billion by 2023, while growing at a CAGR of 6.13% during this period (2018-2023).
In the current scenario, nations are taking proactive measures to beef up their internal security. One of the fastest growing markets is the Indian internal security market, which is expected to cross the USD 20 billion mark by 2020.
The US remains the world’s largest spender on homeland security; in the financial year 2015-16 budget, the allocation for homeland security by the US was a considerable USD 38.2 billion.
Israel is said to have the best internal security solutions in the world and is exporting its solutions to countries like India. Thus, we can see that nations are not taking internal security threats lightly and are making massive purchases, which presents huge opportunities for equipment providers, both big and small.
Major Market Development9 CRPF Police officials, killed in Chhattisgarh’s (India), Sukma - Moaist attack.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Overview & Technological Trends
4. Market Dynamics
5. Internal Security Market Segmentation, by Intelligence
6. Internal Security Market Segmentation, By Critical Infrastructure Protection
7. Internal Security Market Segmentation, by Transportation Security
8. Internal Security Market Segmentation, by Border Security
9. Internal Security Market Segmentation, by Threat
10. Internal Security Market Segmentation, by Geography
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Company ProfilesHoneywell International Inc. General Dynamics Corporation Northrop Grumman Raytheon Glock Verint Systems Pelco Raytheon Heckler & Koch GmbH Boeing Leidos Booz Allen Hmailton Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g3sz78/the_global?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180904005436/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:IT Security,Homeland Defense
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY SECURITY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 09/04/2018 07:29 AM/DISC: 09/04/2018 07:29 AM