DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 23, 2018--The “Software-defined Storage: Global Markets to 2022” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report will cover software-defined storage, which is defined as the combined software and hardware computer data storage product bundle where the software provides policy, provisioning and management of data storage no matter the underlying hardware type.
Within this scope, the report will size and forecast the software revenue and hardware revenue for both data storage and network storage. For data storage, the software and hardware revenue will be reported separately, for network storage it will be combined. The report will also size and forecast the professional services part of the bundled solution as a separate line item.
Company profiles of major players in the industry, including AT&T, BMC Software, Cisco, Hewlett-Packard Enterprise and IBM.
Market and Technology BackgroundData Growth Drives Adoption Rates Advantages and Disadvantages Software Defined Solid-State and Flash Storage Storage Background Volatility - Nonvolatile vs. Volatile Accessibility - Random vs. Sequential Access Capacity - Raw Capacity vs. Density Performance - Latency, Throughput and Granularity Software Defined Data Center
Specific segments within this scope are as follows:
Technology segments:Software-defined storage hardware. Software-defined storage software. Software-defined storage networks. Software-defined storage services.
The report will also segment the software-defined storage revenue by end use in terms of:Enterprises. Mid-size firms. Small businesses.
The industry sector software-defined storage applications revenue covered will be:Consumer products. Energy. Financial services. Government. Industrial. Materials. Retail. Telecommunications. Transportation. Utilities.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Summary And Highlights
3. Market And Technology Background
4. Market Breakdown By Technology Type
5. Market Breakdown By End User
6. Market Breakdown By Application
7. Market Breakdown By Region
8. Analysis Of Market Opportunities
9. Company ProfilesAt&T Bmc Software Brocade Communications Systems Inc. Cisco DND Dell Inc. Fujitsu Fusion-Io Global Switch Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Hitachi Vantara (Hitachi Data Systems) Huawei IBM Infinidat Infortrend Inspur Intel Juniper Networks Lenovo Level 3 Communications Limelight Networks LSI NEC Netapp Netcetera Neustar Nimbus Data NTT Nutanix Oracle Pivot3 Promise Technology Pure Storage Quantum Tintri Toshiba StoraGE Products Violin Memory Vmware Western Digital
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r3mqfd/softwaredefined?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180823005519/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 08/23/2018 10:47 AM/DISC: 08/23/2018 10:47 AM