United Kingdom Builders Merchants Market: Research & Analysis 2019-2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 9, 2019--The “Builders Merchants Market: Research & Analysis UK 2019-2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This is a brand new Research & Analysis market report providing a fresh, comprehensive review of the UK Builders Merchants Market in 2019 with forecasts to 2023. Written specifically for building product manufacturers, distributors and builders merchants, the report is available immediately in a variety of formats for use in your market intelligence reports, presentations & is designed for sharing with colleagues.
The report represents a comprehensive, strategic review of the UK builders merchants market in 2019, providing statistically valid, reliable and vital market intelligence for any company selling to builders merchants or for the merchants themselves to undertake an in-depth review of their competitive environment.
Including a review of the impact of Brexit on the market, the methodology for this report is based on the last 3 years of financial data from more than 100 builders merchants, coupled with a wide range of secondary sources from websites, Companies House, HM Government, trade journals, credit reference agencies, industry commentators and our own experience of researching this market for more than a decade.
The report is also unique in that a 2019 turnover & profit estimate is provided for every company reviewed.
MARKET SIZE - Builders Merchants Market Statistics, including:
- Market Size by Value 2013 - 2019, Forecasts to 2023, Current & Constant Prices
- Analysis of Market Performance 2013-2019, Key Market Trends 2019-2023
- Future Prospects, Positive & Negative Influences
- Qualitative Comment on Key Market Size, Trends & Future Prospects
MARKET TRENDS & INFLUENCES - Quantitative & Detailed Qualitative Market Trends 2013-2023, including:
- PEST Analysis -Politico-Legal, Economic, Environmental, Social & Technological
- SWOT Analysis - Key Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities & Threats
- Key Market Influences - economic, political, legal, housebuilding, housing, social trends, product development, etc
- Market KPIs - Profit, Assets, Debt, Net Worth 2013-2023 for 100+ Builders Merchants
- Sales per Employee in Builders Merchants Industry - 2013-2023
PRODUCT SIZE & TREND OVERVIEW - Market Size 2013-2023, Trends & Share through Retailers 2013, 2019 & 2023:
- Product Mix - Building, Heating / Plumbing / Ventilation; Drylining / Partitions; Decor; Electrical, Landscaping; Tools / Tool Hire; Kitchens & Bathrooms etc
- Merchants Market Size 2013-2023 & Key Trend Discussion for Each Product Sector
- Qualitative Comment & Discussion on Key Segment Trends
INDUSTRY STRUCTURE & 100+ COMPANY PROFILES - Review of Builders Merchants Market Structure & Company Profiles, including:
- Builders Merchants Market Mix by Growth/Decline, Credit, Age, Turnover & Employees
- Builders Merchants Market Share by UK Geographical Region
- Builders Merchants Rankings - by Turnover, Profit, Assets, Debt, Worth & Employees
- 100+ Builders Merchants Profiles - 1 Page Profile & Financial Chart, Sales Estimate for Every Company
- Financial Data for 100+ Companies- 3 Year Turnover, Profit, Emps, Assets, Debt & Worth, Sales & Profit per employee
- Sales Leads- Mailing Address, Telephone & Contact Name for Each Company
- Current, Historical & Future Market Performance & Trends 2013-2023
- Product & Customer Segment Shares & Trends - Identify Best Performing Sectors, Which Customers are Growing Demand? Focus Your Marketing, Increase Your Sales
- Incorporate into your Marketing & Business Plan, Explore Various Strategic Options
- Develop Sales Leads & Focus Your Marketing
- Incorporate SWOT & PEST Analysis Into Your Reports Quickly & Provide More Detail to Your Colleagues
- Price Guarantee - We pride ourselves on offering the highest quality reports at the best price available
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2jissl
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190509005664/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Building Materials
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY OTHER CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/09/2019 11:08 AM/DISC: 05/09/2019 11:08 AM