DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 2, 2018--The “OTT Video Services Market, MENA, 2017-2022” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The OTT video market in the MENA region is at the cusp of mass adoption owing to the ever-expanding internet connectivity and smartphone usage. The market is still evolving in terms of content offerings and business models as the region hosts a diverse demography. However, the volatile geopolitical situation has dampened socioeconomic progress in the last fiscal, making the overall economy and this industry sluggish. MENA is a highly attractive market for existing and new participants considering its population and diverse demography. The growth in Internet penetration, supplemented by the explosive adoption of smartphones, has augmented OTT video consumption in the region, with government initiatives further supporting a holistic digital transformation.
Key Issues AddressedWhat is the growth opportunity for OTT video services in MENA? Who are the leading OTT video services operators in the market? What is the revenue and subscription growth opportunity for the OTT video services market? What are the major drivers and restraints for the market? What are the key markets and emerging markets in the region? What are the growth opportunities among broadcasters, distributors and content owners?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive SummaryTrends to Watch Research Scope Market Classification Current and Future Outlook Key Questions this Study will Answer
2. Regional OverviewEconomic Scenario Key Economic Developments Population Demography Leading Ecosystem Participants
3. Mobile Connectivity in MENAInternet Scenario in MENA Mobile Internet Revolution Average Internet Speeds in MENA Markets Bandwidth Costs and Affordability Broadband Initiatives
4. OTT Video Market EcosystemOTT Video Platforms - Market Competition Intensifies Telecom Operators - The Enablers and Promoters Telecom Partnerships - The Way Forward Payment Modes Revenue Models Sports Dominance Content Patterns KSA - Recent Reforms Localisation B2B2C Strategy Rise of Initiatives
5. Recent Developments in Leading PlatformsGlobal Companies Local Platforms Istikana - Case Study
6. Drivers and RestraintsMarket Drivers Market Restraints
7. Market ForecastsForecast Methodology OTT Video Services Market - Revenue Forecast OTT Video Services Market - Viewer Forecast OTT Video Services Market - Subscription Forecast OTT Video Services Market - Subscription Revenue Forecast
8. Growth Opportunities and Companies to ActionGrowth Opportunity 1 - Regional/Vernacular Content Growth Opportunity 2 - Content Protection Solutions Growth Opportunity 3 - Strategic Bundling Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
9. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/msww8x/middle_east?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181002005946/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Internet and E-Commerce,Video on Demand
KEYWORD: AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: ENTERTAINMENT TV AND RADIO TECHNOLOGY INTERNET AUDIO/VIDEO FILM & MOTION PICTURES ONLINE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 10/02/2018 01:47 PM/DISC: 10/02/2018 01:47 PM