Advanced Wound Care - Market Analysis, Trends and Forecasts Through 2016-2024 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 8, 2019--The “Advanced Wound Care - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through 2024. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets in US$ Thousand by the following Product Segments:Dressings (Alginate Dressings, Hydrocolloids, Hydrogels, Foam Dressings, Film Dressings, and Other Dressings) NPWT Active Therapies (Skin Replacements, Collagen, and Growth Factors).
The report profiles 65 companies including many key and niche players such as:3M Healthcare ACELITY L.P Inc. Cardinal Health Inc. Coloplast A/S ConvaTec Inc. Hollister Wound Care Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation Medline Industries Inc. Mlnlycke Health Care AB Organogenesis Inc. Paul Hartmann AG Smith & Nephew PLC Urgo Medical
Key Topics Covered
1. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
2. MARKET OVERVIEWAdvanced Wound Care - An Expanding Treatment Paradigm for Acute and Chronic Wounds Current and Future Analysis Healthcare Burden of Chronic Wounds Prevalence and Incidence of Wounds - Select Statistics Chronic Wounds: Select Statistics Rising Awareness Buoys Market Growth Growing Incidence of Hard to Heal Wounds - A Key Growth Driver Smaller Companies and Startups Gain Investors The New Paradigm of Collaboration Growing Focus on Reducing Hospital Stays Lends Traction Reduced Economic Cost of Wound Care Triggers Transition to Advanced Products
3. MARKET TRENDS AND ISSUESUnderstanding the Wound - A Widening Area of Interest Smart Dressings Set the Road to Futuristic Wound Care New Wound Dressings Gain Traction Hydrocolloid Dressings Face Deceleration Alginate Dressings Post Strong Growth Superficial Wounds - Key Application Area of Film Dressings Foams - A Leading Advanced Wound Care Dressing Hydrogel Dressings - A Niche Segment of the Market Antimicrobial Dressings - A Growing Market Wound Management Market and Cellular Growth Factors Growth Factors for Wound Management - A Snapshot Negative Pressure Wound Therapy - A High Potential Solution Use of Single-use NPWT Devices Drives Adoption in Homecare Settings Research Grows on Development of New Material for Wound Fillers NPWT Systems for Remote Monitoring - A Futuristic Development
4. MACRO GROWTH DRIVERSImprovement in General economy and Healthcare Spending Bodes Well for Market Growth Expanding Aging Population Spurs Demand Rising Prevalence of Diabetes Fuels Growth Increasing Obesity Levels Underpins Market Growth
5. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
6. WOUNDS & WOUND MANAGEMENT
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
8. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Total Companies Profiled: 65 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 75)The United States (46) Canada (2) Europe (22) France (1)Germany (4)The United Kingdom (11)Rest of Europe (6) Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (3) Middle East (2)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tkn4ss/advanced_wound?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190108005852/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Wound Care
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH OTHER HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 01/08/2019 11:50 AM/DISC: 01/08/2019 11:50 AM