Hope Services Adds Five Board Members to Help Broaden Community Reach
SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 9, 2019--Hope Services, the leading organization improving the quality of life for people with developmental disabilities in Bay Area, today announced the addition of five new members to its Board of Directors: Dan Foster, Jenn Henley, Ralph Harnett, Ori Kochavi and Roxanne Vane, longtime Bay Area leaders in their communities and in business.
“We’re excited to welcome our new board members, and returning board member Roxanne Vane,” remarked Chip Huggins, CEO and President of Hope Services. “They each bring a balance of business expertise, commitment to community, and acumen that will be invaluable as we focus on expanding our services to help more people and communities. Moreover, each of them has a personal connection to Hope Services motivating their desire to fulfill the organization’s mission.”
- Dan Foster, a longtime technology executive and Bay Area philanthropist, is currently Chief Revenue Officer for Fusion Connect, a cloud solutions provider
- Jenn Henley, Infrastructure Director at Facebook, has deep project management and information security experience.
- Ralph Harnett brings international strategic and financial experience to Hope Services.
- Ori Kochavi is the Area Director for Behavioral Health for the Kaiser Permanente, Santa Clara service area.
- Roxanne Vane is a longtime Bay Area banker who is returning to the Board of Hope Services, on which she served from 1991 to 2012.
“We’re lucky to welcome these accomplished, dedicated individuals to the board of Hope Services,” remarked Steve Clinton, Chair of the Board and corporate attorney at Womble Bond Dickinson.
About Hope Services:
Hope Services is the leading provider of services to people with developmental disabilities in Silicon Valley for over 66 years. They serve more than 3,500 people and their families in six counties and provide a broad spectrum of services for infants through children’s services (age 0-5); day services; employment and job training through local companies including The Home Depot, Costco, Target, Whole Foods, Google, and Tesla; mental health services; senior services; and community living services. Hope also operates HopeTHRIFT, which supports the organizations services and helps with job training skills. For more information, contact Hope Services at (408) 284-2850.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190509005164/en/
CONTACT: Heather Fitzsimmons
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA CALIFORNIA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH PHILANTHROPY PROFESSIONAL SERVICES HUMAN RESOURCES OTHER PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OTHER PHILANTHROPY FUND RAISING GENERAL HEALTH
SOURCE: Hope Services
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/09/2019 12:00 PM/DISC: 05/09/2019 12:00 PM