The Monoclonal Antibodies Market - Global Forecasts to 2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 11, 2018--The “Monoclonal Antibodies Market - Forecasts from 2018 to 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The monoclonal antibodies market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.34% to reach US$131.766 billion by 2023, from US$91.122 billion in 2017.
The market for monoclonal antibodies is driven by persistent innovation in drug development and discovery, increasing incidences of chronic diseases, favorable regulatory policies, and high adoption rate of therapeutic antibodies in emerging economies.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Monoclonal Antibodies Market by Indication
6. Monoclonal Antibodies Market by Source
7. Monoclonal Antibodies Market by Application
8. Monoclonal Antibodies Market by End-User
9. Monoclonal Antibodies Market by Geography
10. Competitive Intelligence
11. Company ProfilesEli Lily and Company AbbVie, Inc. Novartis AG Bristol Myers Squibb F.Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. Amgen Inc. Merck & Co. Inc. Abbott AstraZeneca PLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bjwq2r/the_monoclonal?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180911005595/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Immune Disorders Drugs,Biopharmaceuticals
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH BIOTECHNOLOGY PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 09/11/2018 11:43 AM/DISC: 09/11/2018 11:43 AM