$2+ Trillion U.S. Education Market by Type, Content, Smart Learning Mode, Component and End-user (2018-2026) - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 30, 2019--The “U.S. Education Market by Type; by Content; by Smart Learning Mode; by Component; by End-user) - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2018 - 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The education market was valued at around USD 1,350 billion in the year 2017 and it is expected to reach approximately USD 2,040 billion by 2026. The U.S. education market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of more than 4.5% between 2018 and 2026.
Key HighlightsThe major factor driving the growth of U.S. education market is the rising demand for online education in the country. Increasing adoption of online education over the traditional method is due to the rise in the awareness among the younger generation. Moreover, growing popularity of digital textbooks in the country also drives the growth of U.S. education market in the forecast years. However, strict regulations for the education industry in the U.S. negatively affects the growth of education market in the U.S. The increasing post-secondary enrollment rates in the U.S. is expected to generate significant opportunity for the education market in the country in the near future.
2. Executive Summary
3. Education - Market Dynamics
4. U.S. Education Market - Competitive Landscape
5. U.S. Education Market - Platform Segment Analysis
6. U.S. Education Market - Content Segment Analysis
7. U.S. Education Market - Smart Learning Mode Segment Analysis
8. U.S. Education Market - Component Segment Analysis
9. U.S. Education Market - End-user Segment Analysis
10. Company ProfilesCisco Systems Inc. Desire2Learn AWE Acquisition Inc. Blackboard Inc. Pearson PLC SumTotal Systems Inc. Tata Interactive Systems Smart Technologies Saba Software Inc. Promethean Inc. Wall Family Enterprise McGraw-Hill Education NIIT Limited ABCmouse.com Adobe Systems Inc. Educomp Solutions Ltd. Ellucian Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mwp7hm/2_trillion_u_s?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190130005355/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Content Management
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: EDUCATION OTHER EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY INTERNET
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 01/30/2019 07:12 AM/DISC: 01/30/2019 07:12 AM