Built in 1908 by William L. Hayes, this building originally housed Mason’s Men’s Clothing Store. Hyrum Clark moved his general merchandise store into the building sometime before 1922, and his family ran the business until 1942. The building was then converted to Radmall Hardware in 1944, which was located in the building until 1988. The building was restored in 1997. Today, the building is home to Rosebud Antiques at 15 S. Main St.