AP NEWS

Maine woman dies while smoking on oxygen

July 6, 2019

AUBURN, Maine (AP) — Maine authorities say an Auburn woman has died in a fire caused by her smoking while she was on oxygen.

Maine State Police say the body of 65-year-old Denise Fraser was found in her bedroom by her husband on Friday night when he had returned home from work.

Authorities say the fire damage was confined to the bed.

Fraser had been on oxygen for a heart ailment.

All contents © copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.