Lackawanna County Court Notes 5/8/2019
• John Andrew Walker and Michelle Na Miao, both of Waverly.
• Roland Joseph Warrick Jr. and Tammi Louise Way, both of Clarks Summit.
• Sarah Catherine Walker and Jonathan Anthony Benway, both of Philadelphia.
• Derek Michael Evans and Jessica Ann Kudzinowski, both of Scranton.
• Joseph Wentline and Maria Elizabeth Jenkins, both of Dunmore.
• Jason Alexander Mecca and Keely Michele Judd, both of Dunmore.
• Bobby Lee Puckett Jr. and Jennifer Redding, both of Old Forge.
• Christina Marie Heffelfinger and Amy Claire Gehman, both of Old Forge.
• Justin Robert Brehm and Ariel Cavaseno, both of Carbondale.
• Lara Elizabeth Rothman and Brandon William Bell, both of Taylor.
• Elizabeth Anne Brzuchalski and Timothy Joseph Murray, both of Baltimore.
• Brendon Daniel Hicks and Kayla Melina Butts, both of Watertown, N.Y.
• Joanne and Timothy Farley to Aaron and Stacy Nivert; a property at 105 Waverly Circle, Waverly Twp., for $430,000.
• Jordan M. Evans, individually and as sole manager of Steamtown Properties LLC, Lackawanna County, to Borough of Dickson City; a property at 719 Main St., Dickson City, for $35,000.
• Markoz Realty Inc., Throop, to Jeffrey M. and Michelle Johnson, Peckville; a property in Throop for $65,000.
• Sally D. Karpien to Matthew LaRosa; a property in Roaring Brook Twp. for $33,000.
• Richard A. and Gaetana A. Boezi, Scranton, to Christopher Santana, Delaware; a property at 733-735 Taylor Ave., Scranton, for $95,000.
• Bishop Joseph C. Bambera, bishop of the Diocese of Scranton, trustee, to GAV Realty LLC, Scranton; a property in Clifton Twp. for $33,500.
• Gravel Pond Townhouses Inc., Clarks Summit, to James M. and Kathleen P. Munley, South Abington Twp.; a property at 113 Cobblestone Lane, South Abington Twp., for $496,975.43.
• Frankie Louis Sollecito, Ozone Park, N.Y., to Muslim Shalumov, Lackawanna County; a property at 34 Terrace St., Carbondale, for $33,000.
• Passionist Nuns of Clarks Summit, Pa., formerly known as Passionist Nuns of Dunmore, Clarks Summit, to John F. Jr. and Teresita S. Patackas, Tunkhannock; a property at 631 Griffin Pond Road, South Abington Twp., for $60,000.
• William J. Price, Joseph Price, Thomas and Maryjo Price, James and Doree Price, and Russell Price, Carbondale, to James Colosimo, Carbondale; a property in Carbondale for $35,000.
• Shawn and Amy Rolph, Scranton, to Adam and Erica Lee Vari; a property at 931 Oak St., Scranton, for $90,000.
• NEPA Property Investors LLC, Kingston, to Christian James Pilosi, Old Forge; two parcels in Old Forge for $109,000.
• George J. and Michelle Grassie, Hamlin, to Stephen M. and Helen M. Kovatch, Ansonia, Conn.; a property at 630 Jefferson Blvd., Jefferson Twp., for $250,000.
• Sylvia Buchinski, also known as Sylvia Marie Buchinski, 109 Memo Lane, Dickson City, letters testamentary to Renee Buchinski, 131 Betty St., Eynon.
• Ann E. Leone, 1005 Columbia St., Scranton, letters testamentary to Jacquelyn Leone, same address.
• Rose Marie Swinehart, 942 Wheeler Ave., Scranton, letters testamentary to Paul A. Kelly Jr., 136 Lakeview Ave., Scranton, and Brenda Allegrucci, 646 S. Blakely St., Dunmore.
Senior Judge Robert A. Mazzoni has issued the following bench warrants for failure to appear on fines and costs:
• Danielle Marie Andrefski, 117 Edge Rock Road, Drums; $406.
• Jontoya Bennett, 913 Park St., Scranton; $3,518.50.
• Roger Emery Broome, 1520 Ross Ave., Scranton; $6,903.87.
• Billy M. Browning, 342 E. Elm St., Scranton; $3,067.13.
• Emmanuel Caban, 602 E. Market St., Scranton; $2,956.68.
• Joshua Carman, 310 Green St., Scranton; $4,653.
• Jesus Rosaly Castro Estrada, 1849 Stafford Ave., Apt AB, Scranton; $1,447.50.
• Felicia Emily Catizone, 401 W. Mahanoy Ave., Girardville; $781.
• Richard Lewis Christiano Jr., 440 S. Edwards Court, Scranton; $5,617.75.
• Jon Angelo Collazo, 134 N. Main Ave., Scranton; $2,333.36.
• Jason John Carter, 344 N. Everett Ave., Scranton; $4,468.75.
• Pierre C. Cidone , 182 Gruman Ave., Newark, N.J.; $1,262.
• John Matthew Crawford, 1621 Jackson St., Apt. 1, Scranton; $3,825.
• Dyshawn Cunningham, 2204 S. Webster Ave., Scranton; $91.
• Thomas Cyganick, 37 Spring St., Carbondale; $1,961.
• Noel Dejesus, 1301 Washburn St., Scranton; $3,406.75.
• David Devost, 606 S. Main Ave., Scranton; $2,217.64.