Home Automation - Worldwide Market Analysis, Trends and Forecasts: 2019-2024 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 11, 2019--The “Home Automation - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2015 through 2024.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Home Automation in US$ Million.
The US market is further analyzed by the following Functional Areas:Lighting Security HVAC Entertainment Others
The report profiles 80 companies including many key and niche players such as:ABB Ltd. Abilia AB AMX Control4 Corporation Crestron Electronics Inc. Emerson Climate Technologies Inc. HomeSeer Technologies LLC Honeywell International Inc. Leviton Mfg. Company Inc. Legrand Vantage Controls Inc. Lutron Electronics Co. Inc. Nest Labs Savant Systems LLC Schneider Electric Siemens AG SmartThings TELETASK Vera Control Ltd. Vivint Inc.
1. INDUSTRY OVERVIEWHome Automation: Providing Convenience, Comfort, Safety, Security and Energy Efficiency to Homes Trend towards Connected World Bodes Well for the Home Automation Market Security, Lighting and Entertainment Applications Propel Growth in the Global Home Automation Market Service Component of Home Automation to Record Robust Growth Managed Service Emerges as the Preferred Installation Type for Home Automation Wireless Technologies Rule the Home Automation Market Benefits of Proactive Solutions Contribute to its High Share in Home Automation Market Developed Economies at the Forefront of Home Automation Adoption, Asia-Pacific Emerging to be the Long-term Growth Driver Home Automation Networking Protocol & Standards A Critical Decision to Make A Peek at Wired Technologies, Wireless Technologies, Integrated Product Families and Open Platforms Standards and Protocols for Home Automation A Glance at Major Networking Protocols Available For Home Automation Competitive Landscape A Glance at Few Latest Entrants in the Home Automation Market
2. MARKET TRENDS, ISSUES & DRIVERSGrowing Need to Address the Constant Rise in Electricity Costs Drives Focus onto Home Automation Rising Significance of IoT in Home Automation Open Source Home Automation Software to Resolve Privacy Issues Smart Homes The Future of Home Automation Key Statistics Latest Trends in the Smart Home Technology Landscape Increasing Proliferation of Smartphones and Smart Mobile Devices: A Strong Growth Driver for Home Automation Market Technology Innovations: Spearheading Growth iHome Launches Amazon Alexa-enabled Clock Radio AXIS Unveils AXIS Gear for Window Shades Whisker Labs Home Energy Monitoring Sensor RTI KX10 10-inch In-Wall Touchpanel Venstar Wireless Temperature Sensor Lutron Connect Bridge and App SnapAV OvrC Pro Remote Home Monitoring and Management Systems Rising Use of Voice-Activated Commands to Control Home Automation Products A Comparative Review of Select Smart Speakers Home Automation Devices Bolster Sales of Consumer Electronics Market Zero Homes Bringing a Paradigm Shift in Smart Homes Market Home Automation Apps Enable Easy Control and Management of Home Devices and Functionalities Smartwatches Herald a New Era in Home Automation Smart Security Systems Continue to Gain Rapid Acceptance Assimilating Billing, Metering, Control & Security Processes Integrated Security Capabilities Drive Home Automation Demand Choosing Between DIY and Professional Installation of Home Security Systems
3. PRODUCT OVERVIEWHome Automation Systems Centrally Controlled Systems Distributed-Control Systems Individual Control Systems Functional Areas of Home Automation System HVAC Controls Lighting Controls Lighting Control Devices Entertainment Controls Security Controls Benefits of Home Automation Systems Challenges Ahead
4. PRODUCT INTRODUCTIONS/INNOVATIONSWipro Introduces Wipro Z Nxt Integrated Home Automation Solution Comcast to Expand Home Automation Offerings Vivint Unveils Streety App Honeywell Rolls Out Home Automation Solution for Middle East ABB Introduces Wireless Home Automation Solutions Capricoast.com Unveils Home Automation Solutions in India ABB Announces Integration of Amazon Alexa and Sonos into ABB-free@home system Honeywell Unveils Honeywell Smart Home Security System Savant Introduces Savant Multi-STAT Touch Screen Thermostat Savant Launches Savant Touch Wall Mounted Dedicated Touch Screens Nest Labs Unveils New Home Security Solution Nest Labs Launches Nest Thermostat E
5. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITYeZLO and ZLINK Partners to Introduce ZLINK Smart Home Hub Amazon Takes Over Ring Foxconn Takes Over Belkin International Sigma Designs to Sell Z-Wave Business to Silicon Labs Amazon Takes Over Blink sonnen Unveils sonnenBatterie for Home Automation Orange and Tyco Ink Agreement to Launch Smart Security Service in Spain Smartron Acquires Majority Stake in MiQasa
6. FOCUS ON SELECT GLOBAL PLAYERS
7. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Total Companies Profiled: 80 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 89)The United States (47) Canada (2) Japan (1) Europe (23) France (5)Germany (4)The United Kingdom (3)Italy (1)Rest of Europe (10) Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (14) Middle East (2)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7kkjfk/home_automation?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190211005406/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Home Networks,Internet of Things and M2M
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY INTERNET NETWORKS HOME GOODS RETAIL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 02/11/2019 08:27 AM/DISC: 02/11/2019 08:27 AM