NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. (AP) _ Acacia Research Corp. (ACTG) on Wednesday reported a loss of $28.4 million in its second quarter.
The Newport Beach, California-based company said it had a loss of 57 cents per share. Earnings, adjusted for asset impairment costs and stock option expense, were ...
- BusinessWireAcacia Research to Release Third Quarter Financial ResultsOctober 5, 2018
- Globe NewswireInvestor Expectations to Drive Momentum within FormFactor, Digi International, Acacia Research, Payment Data, Spartan Motors, and Continental Building Products — Discovering Underlying Factors of InfluenceAugust 24, 2018
- BusinessWireAcacia Research to Release Second Quarter Financial ResultsAugust 1, 2018
- BusinessWireAcacia Research Announces Changes to Board of DirectorsJuly 31, 2018
- Globe NewswireDetailed Research: Economic Perspectives on MGM Growth Properties, Acacia Research, Luminex, Eastman Chemical, Mobile Mini, and Kilroy Realty — What Drives Growth in Today's Competitive LandscapeJune 20, 2018